bonus chapter

months later....

THE DAY has come, it was the wedding that is gonna happen today. Chaeyeon was very nervous and somehow shy since she's gonna be around with lots of people and she isn't used to it.

"Woaaaaaaahhh Chaeyeonie, you look so stunning! Gosh, you're blooming as well, I think I'm turning gay-" Before Chungha could finish, Hyungwon glared at her making her stop talking.

Both of them couldn't believe how fast the days passes , it's really her wedding! "Guys, I feel so nervous." Chaeyeon says looking down.

Eunjin entered the room with Seokjin, "Why are you feeling nervous? You love him! He loves you too, you both love each other so much. Are you thinking on running away from your groom? That's a no no girl, you ain't in a kdrama so..." the older girl one says as Seokjin laughed.

"Unnie, I'm serious. Dead serious, but yeah I'm not running away. Those scenes are so common and I'm not in to those bullshit and I love Jungkook so much. " she says, smiling at everyone around.

"Well, we should arrange your hair already! " The hair stylist, Mingkyeong says excitedly as she clasps her hands together.

-

"Bro, I can't believe you're getting married first before us! " Namjoon says patting Jungkook in his shoulder.

The younger guy just grinned cheekily, "Get yourself one too hyung." he jokes as Namjoon smacked his forehead making him frown.

"Yah! " the youngest protested but the others just laughed at him.

Jungkook's mom has come as well as she hugged her son, "Aigoo, my puppy Jungkook is getting married already. You and Chaeyeon really look good together, make babies real quick when you guys did the honeymoon! " in his mother's speech, he looked down blushing in embarrassment.

"Thank you mom, I love you so much and I will give you grand kids soon. " he says, chuckling kissing his mom's cheeks.

"Oi oi oi, our boy is getting married. You're lucky, she's hot and hella nice and-" Taehyung was about to finish but Jungkook looked back without an expression in his face.

He wasn't pissed off though, he's just shocked at what he just said. He's a fuckboy, and he'll never change. Jungkook sighed, "Hyung, can you guys leave me alone first? " he says, looking at them with his hand on his head.

The guys left with his mom, leaving him alone.

His phone suddenly vibrated.

There's a message from Chaeyeon.

chaeyeon : yah kookie im nervous i wanna kms iajsisjaoakakajak

seen, 8:30 am

jungkook : aish me too : ((( CAN YOU GO HERE, I NEED COMPANY HERE LIKE MY HYUNGS AND MOM LEFT THE ROOM ALREADY.

seen, 8:31 am

chaeyeon : UH, AS I KNOW- I THINK BRIDE AND GROOM CAN'T MEET WHEN THE WEDDING ISN'T STARTING SO NO KOOKIE THAT'S REALLY A NO NO. I WANNA SEE YOU TOO :((((

seen, 8:34 am

jungkook : HOW ABOUT WE VIDEO CALL?