fifteen

CHAEYEON felt nervous because this is the first time she'll be going to a carnival, of course she had seen carnivals on televisions and when her sister and her are on the car, they can see it while traveling.

"Are you guys sure y'all aren't getting me on trouble? Cause you know... " Chaeyeon asks, trailing behind Jungkook while tugging on his big hoodie.

Her sister didn't want her to go there because she thinks its dangerous, but she still wanted to go there because she wants to experience what kids do at vacation.

Chungha chuckled, "You won't get in trouble! I told Eunjin about it when we arrived at your place, of course she allowed to bring you along and told me that you should stick to the guys because she doesn't want you to get kidnapped or something. " Chaeyeon's eyes widened in surprise.

Eunjin allowing her to go to carnival even she's not around the younger one? Chaeyeon is shook.

"Well, i think that's great.. I guess. " She mumbles as she still keeps on tugging on Jungkook's hoodie as they kept on walking.

Please don't let me be alone in this big ass carnival or I'll kill them I swear. She thought, biting her lip as they ran towards the rollercoaster that is very high and now Chaeyeon's wondering how the hell do the people there stay alive- that's a very dangerous ride for her, well she guesses that won't hurt her ass right?

"Guys... Do you all think this is fun? " Chaeyeon asks, her face becomes pale- just staring at the ride makes her vomit if she coulf right now.

Jimin raises an eyebrow at her, Chungha giving her a judging look while Jungkook is chuckling. "Come on Chae, I know this is the first time you'll be riding a rollercoaster for your whole life but this is gonna be fun we promise! If you die, visit us okay?" Jimin says, patting her head like a little kid.

Chaeyeon looks down, still deciding whether she'll join them or not because she might fall down- she took a deep breath nervously while saying her response.

"Okay, I'm in you guys! But if I really die I'll be ghosting around your houses and even scare you parents, is it clear?" Chaeyeon says, crossing her arms to her chest as the line moves making them walk forward.

The three nodded, grinning ear to ear because they had their friend to ride the rollercoaster- but to be honest, Jungkook wants to back out yes he knows he's manly but damn those fast spins makes him scream inside.

As soon they were now the ones who'll ride the rollercoaster, Chaeyeon wrapped her arm around Jungkook's arms as they sat beside each other.

She quickly fasten her belt up as she holds Kookie's arms again making him chuckle.

Since Chungha and Jimin were very far at them because they sit at the front (Jimin and chungha), Chaeyeon and Jungkook sat at the back.

"You must like my muscular arms that you gripped your hands so much, chill Chae the ride isn't starting so.. " He says, patting her head making her frown.

There goes the head pat again, goddammit.

"Well fuck you Jeon, I'm terrified of this ride and y'all made me ride this bloody rollercoaster and-" before she could finish her sentence, the ride has moved making her shiver.

This is it Chaeyeon, you can face your fears. She thought, doing a thumbs up to herself before mumbling a 'Hwaiting!' .

As the rollercoaster went up, Chaeyeon was screaming at the top of her lungs while Jungkook just laughs at her cute reactions as she held tight on Jungkook.

It was about to go down when Chaeyeon spoke up, "If I actually die in this ride please tell my unnie that I love her so much oh and I love-" before she could finish her sentence, again the rollercoaster went down really fast that she almost lost her voice by screaming.

The girl squeezed her eyes shut as the rollercoaster continues to go up and down still not letting go of Jungkook's arms as the guy enjoys the ride but the fact that Chaeyeon is scared and keep screaming makes him worry.

As the ride stop, Chaeyeon breathed heavily not bothering on letting go of the guy's arms.

"Chae. " Jungkook softly called out, caressing her soft long hair making her flinch.

"Are we done? " she asks, her eyes slowly fluttered open as she stared at Jungkook, he nodded as they got out of the scary ride.

Chaeyeon's head hurts, but she thinks its because this is the first time she has ride that thing and will never ride that again. Never ever.

Jungkook held her tight on her waist as they walked over where Chungha and Jimin is. They were at the hotdog store, eating.

The guy waved at the elders as Chaeyeon barely see the festival, her visions aren't that clear that she fell asleep instantly.

But then Jungkook woke her up because they have tons of rides to go on and try as she woke up and starts eating her food.

"Is that rollercoaster the worst ride on this carnival? " she asks, rubbing her head as she dig in on her hotdog like a kid.

The three chuckled at her, while Jimin shook his head. "Not the worst, but yes people call it the worst or hell if they say so. "

Jungkook looks at her as she eats, "Yah! Can you be more ladylike when you eat? You eat worst than guys. " He says as Chungha laughs making Chaeyeon glare at him.

Seriously, why does he care about me eating like that? Its not like a big deal. She thought as she ignored him before eating up again.

After they eat, they decided to go ride the best ride for Chaeyeon- of course its her opinion that the Ferris wheel is the best ride because you can see a lots of beautiful views when you ride that.

"I wanna go ride with Chungha unnie! " Chaeyeon complains because Jungkook keeps on teasing her at the rollercoaster so she wanted Chungha to go with her instead.

But the older girl shook her head, "We aren't even going to the Ferris Wheel, Jimin hates that ride! Now, go with Jungkook and ride that Ferris Wheel! We're going to the Horror train." Chungha announced making the younger one frown.

The fact that she has Jungkook everytime she wants to play at the rides, her heartbeat rises.

"Come on Chaeyeon, we're the only people that the guy is waiting. " Jungkook pulled her with him as they ran inside the ferris wheel.

They sat across each other, silently as the wheel turns. "So.... Chaeyeon, you said that if you're going to die on the rollercoaster you said that I should tell Eunjin noona that you love her and there's another one- Who do you love also? " Jungkook breaks the awkward silence as she looked up to him.

How on earth did he- "Is that me, possibly?" he smirked at her while the girl glared at him.

"Y-yah! No! It was my friends of course you idiot. " She lied, looking at the window as the beautiful buildings of Seoul is staring at them.

She couldn't believe how beautiful the city is. Jungkook suddenly laughs, "Oh don't deny it! You love me right? "

The girl looked at him, shaking her head. "Nope, I have no interest right now. " she says.

"Pfft, really? I don't believe you. "

"I'M HUNDRED PERCENT, NO INTEREST IN LOVE." she said it louder for him to hear making him laugh again, hitting his legs.

"Whatever you love me still. "

-

ok jungkook