OMG You're King Arthur! And We're Superheroes!

Reincarnation fic! Woo hoo!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Levi frowned at Ethan.

   "You're joking right?" Ethan shook his head no frantically. Levi sighed.

   "Would I sound crazy if I said I dreamed the same thing?"

   "No crazier than me."

   "Great." Levi wondered how he was going to explain this to his family. A crazy dream where nine other people, some he knew some he didn't, had met and gained weird powers. Of course the strangest bit was when he woke up and he really did have a superpower. Oh, boy.

   "Well we can talk to Adam, and Madylin at school. What about Gabriele? Did she say anything to you this morning?" Ethan smiled slowly.

   "Yeah, she said she would see us later. She had to . . . go make sure she wouldn't, you know spontaneously light on fire, or turn to ice, or any other element." Levi nodded. That might be important. Hopefully none of them would accidentally use their powers. This mornings mishap had been enough. Levi shuddered at the snowstorm he'd accidentally created in his bedroom.

   "Well we don't want to be late, let's go."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Adam sat down next to Gabriele with a huff. She gave him a sympathetic look whilst others joined them. Ethan and Levi sat down quickly and stared at their food with an intensity that really should've set the Brussels sprouts on fire. Adam wouldn't be complaining.

Greg and Adam's sister Madylin sat down soon after laughing and talking like nothing had changed. Adam knew better. He'd been at the receiving end of Madylins 'accidental' mind reading. At the memory he frowned and stuffed a carrot into his mouth. 

A larger boy suddenly appeared at the table. He scanned their faces before quietly joining them. Adam tried to recall the boys name, Parton, Parker, no Paxx. Paxx smiled at Gabriele when she waved. Adam knew only three more people were missing. All he knew was two of them were brothers and he had never seen any of them, even though in the dream they claimed that they came to this school. A small cough interrupted his thoughts, and Adam turned around to see the two brothers looking at he and his friends.

Greg quickly scooted to the side and they joined the table. Awkwardly everyone looked at each other. Most of them Adam knew on at least a face recognizing basis, if not name. 

   "Well, um, I'm A-Adam, uh . . ." Adam trailed off nervously. Madylin rolled her eyes.

   "I think what my brother is trying to convey is introduction time." She smiled at them all, "I'm Madylin."

"Greg."

"Levi."

"Ethan."

"Gabriele, Ethan's sister. And uh, just call me Gabby."

"Paxx, but I like P.J." Paxx gave them all a crooked grin.

"Micah."

"Landon, Micahs big brother."  Adam nodded trying to match names with faces.

   "There was that other boy, I wonder where he is."

   "His name is Milo, Adam, and he's right over there." Gabby pointed. Adam huffed. Milo seemed to sense them all looking at him, because he turned and saw them. His face morphed into a scowl and he turned away walking purposefully in the other direction.

   "Wonder what's wrong with him." Levi stated.

   "Think about it, even with not knowing us, I don't think he knows his power either, or did you forget that in the dream nothing seemed to happen with him." Madylin nodded in agreement. They all remembered when their powers were revealed to them. They had accidentally used the powers and everyone had seen everyone else's, except this Milo. Adam shrugged.