Pokemon Talk

A chapter about Pokemon because I like it so much it needs a chapter of its own. So here.

I've been playing since third grade, and you may be wondering, "Wouldn't that mean you must have a Nintendo DS to play Pokemon Platinum?" To which I say, no. I'm actually an idiot and bought the Gameboy Advance console. But then again, I don't regret it.

It's just that, I missed the Nintendo DS era because of that. But even if I buy emulators and stuff, the only game I completed story wise is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. I don't even know if that's the name, and if that's wrong, feel free to comment how triggered you are.

Anyways, since I bought the GBA, the first game I played was Pokemon LeafGreen. "But Emerald!" I might hear you saying. "What about Pokemon Emerald?! It's even your own name, you dingus." Actually, Pokemon Emerald was the third game I legit had. The second one was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team.

Pokemon is truly a nice game, though I could compare it to certain RPGs and I'd say they are better. I really liked the whole story, and even if there's so much to learn about it now to new fans and oldies alike, it's always nice to explore it. Unlike most franchises, it has a successful manga series, anime series, and game series.

If you want to learn about my preferences, now I'm here to ramble about them.

All you guys know by now that my favorite starter Pokemon is Snivy, but Bulbasaur, Piplup, and all the Hoenn starters come close. My favorite legendary Pokemon is Mew. It's just so adorable and even if it's supposed to be respected I guess, it's just that who would not feel compelled to give Mew a pat? It's lore is also pretty interesting, even though the other legendaries have more history to them than Mew.

My favorite Pokemon type is either Steel, Grass, Dark, or Ice. The fact that I can't decide which I like more is weirding me out. My favorite Pokemon is Lapras, though Skarmory also hops in and out too as my favorite. Krookodile comes third. What I like about Lapras is its supposed caring nature and its story makes you pity it so much. Skarmory's on the other hand is quite intriguing too. The story of it as a baby growing up is quite cute and harsh to think about at the same time. And Krookodile and its evolution line's design adores me. From cute, to cool, to menacing. If I was so angry, I'd choose Krookodile and order it to bite your face off.

Next, I wanna showcase my preference when it comes to region.

Favorite region for its story:

#7: Kanto

#6: Johto

#5: Hoenn

#4: Alola

#3: Kalos

#2: Sinnoh

#1: Unova

Favorite region for its difficulty:

#7: Kalos

#6: Alola

#5: Kanto

#4: Hoenn

#3: Johto

#2: Unova

#1: Sinnoh

Favorite region for its Pokemon:

#7: Johto

#6: Kanto

#5: Alola

#4: Sinnoh

#3: Unova

#2: Kalos

#1: Hoenn

Favorite region for its geography:

#7: Alola

#6: Johto

#5: Kalos

#4: Unova

#3: Sinnoh

#2: Kanto

#1: Hoenn

Favorite region, just because:

#7: Sinnoh

#6: Kanto

#5: Unova

#4: Johto

#3: Alola

#2: Kalos

#1: Hoenn

My favorite champion is my crush, Steven Stone. I have this major crush on him. He has a Skarmory in his team, and he was hard to beat as a child. His physique, his face, his hair! I love him so much. Cynthia comes close as a second though because of how hard she is. I remembered when my cousin asked me to play through the Pokemon League in Pokemon Diamond because he couldn't beat the Elite Four. I plowed through them a second time once I made modifications to his team, but Cynthia took, if I remember, five or four times. Maybe it was because my cousin's team was bad though. I also like Cynthia because she is the only female champion after all. Besides Iris.

I did mention that I started watching the anime. But forgive me, for I haven't even watched more than 200 episodes in my whole lifetime. My favorite character in the Pokemon anime as a whole has to be Brock. I just like how he is the longest character besides Team Rocket and Ash in the anime, and I was in this phase where I wanted to become a Pokemon breeder because of him. I also liked Jessie and James in the anime. They can be funny and serious when they want to.

Well, that's it for today. Now I have to finish reading and stuff. And oh, I'm getting Pokemon Sun tomorrow. Yay.

Gotta catch 'em alllllllllllllllllllllll