(Finally?) A Merry and Happy Christmas

Hi guys! It's been a while since I've been on, haven't I? I've been gone for so long, my writing's becoming a bit rusty. But anyways, as we all know, Christmas is just around the corner. Or any other holiday in the winter season, because as for me, I don't celebrate Christmas. But that still doesn't give me an excuse to feel happy that I finally am back on this site. ^^

So much has happened since I was gone though. I want to share it to everyone, except, do people know I'm still alive? I feel kinda bad that I was out for so long, but being hit with loads of obstacles in life just takes a toll in you, y'know? Well, I'll still try to find the motivation to keep writing.

First, I want to say that I'm doing well in school. The semester just ended, and I attained an honorable mention when it comes to my academics. I'm so happy that all my hard work has finally paid off. Also, I'm growing more and more social nowadays. I'm starting to go out of my comfort zones and what you see in me online starts to show outside too. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing though. I hope it's a good thing that I am more open now.

What else... Well, since I've been so focused with stuff in real life, I never get the chance to check out the trends in gaming and stuff. The only games I get to play from time to time are the GBA releases of the Pokemon and Fire Emblem franchise which are being played on an emulator using my phone. And also a little bit of Kirby in the mix. I have sincerely fallen in love with FE8 Sacred Stones. Ephraim and Eirika is bae.

Other than games though, music has been my main source of motivation for this past few months. When I can't force myself to try and write, I instead listen to different kinds of music. Mostly South Korean music, and sometimes OST's from the anime I watch. Then there's those mainstream music in the mix, and for once in my life I tried diving to Original Pilipino Music. I must say, I wonder why I never did before.

There never goes a day in school where I don't wear my headphones and sing/dance to the songs I listen in my head when there's no classes, whichever I'm comfortable with. Not meant to brag or anything, but I guess it's been good because now I'm quite skilled at it? Yeah, I can do those things but now there comes a time where a person would compliment me for my voice or moves and I'd be all shy about it. So I guess it's been paying off?

What else, perhaps? Well, I asked my father for a laptop for my birthday, and when he got home for the holidays, he came through for me! He got me one, and I'm so happy about it. That laptop is being used as I type now. I will cherish this with all my heart. Which means I'll have no excuse to not write now. Well, when life goes smoothly that is. This would be especially helpful since this year we've been bombarded with lots of paperwork, with a thesis being the main problem this semester. It would've been nice if this was given to me earlier, but at least I have one to use for next semester and for college.

Speaking of writing, I think I'll write another short story just so I can refresh my skills. I haven't thought of a theme yet, but I'm leaning on something related to winter I guess. Not gonna delve on a fandom, maybe just a regular book for a normal read for you and a training ground for me. I'm willing to take in suggestions if you have any.

After my father finishes setting up my laptop, expect me to type and type to my heart's content. And I plan on using this to make videos of sorts. I've been really into video editing lately and the YouTube life seems not that bad. I just hope I'll have the spirit to do so and keep going.

There are so many things I want to share, but I'm kind of sleepy now and it's an hour till midnight where I am. This is it for now, I guess.

Yawn, I'm out!~