Pokemon Tag: NaivEevee

NaivEevee  P.S. I miss you, but I hate you for tagging me ;^^

Eh, I'll just do this quickly. This is basically a challenge where you answer some questions and then you tag people to answer the same questions which are Pokemon-related.

-

To start:

1.) First Pokèmon game?

Pokemon LeafGreen. ^^ I mentioned it in my "Pokemon Talk" chapter.

2.) Favorite region?

After thinking about it, I'd say Hoenn. The new regions, Kalos and Alola, were nice, but my hometown in heart will always be in Fallarbor Town. I've always wanted to live there and the region is just nice. A few things I hate about it though is how the icy part was limited and there's just too much water. Too much water.

3.) What gym leader would you be?

I'd pick Steel or Ice, but I have recently fallen in love with the Grass type. Playing through the old games made me fall for them. Snivy, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, and Treeko are key factors why. I was actually going to post a chapter about my mono-Grass type playthroughs in Johto and Hoenn. Stay tuned.

4.) Favorite pseudo-legendary?

Ah, I can't decide. Metagross, maybe? It's the only one that's not a Dragon type, and it's my favorite champion's signature Pokèmon. (Steven <3)

5.) Favorite evil team?

Team Magma all the way. More land! Maxie is bad ass. In Generation III, that is. And I like their uniform! (Except for the hood) I adore the leaders in other organizations too, but Team Magma has something that I can't say why I like really like to join them.

6.) Cutest Pokèmon?

Mew all the way. I simple adore this legendary Pokèmon's cuteness, and I love it. Like I said in my previous chapter which is Pokèmon-related, it's like Mew is supposed to be respected because it's a legendary but you just want to pet it and acts in an adorable manner. Damn it, Mew!

7.) Creepiest Pokèmon?

...Fudge. I haven't really taught about this yet. I have to pick something. Uh, I'd say, Golbat in first generation is so scary I don't like its image in my brain just thinking about it. Then there's Darkrai whose main purpose is to scare and be a living nightmare. Oh, and maybe Shedinja's back. And Dusknoir's stomach.

8.) What game rival would you want to be stuck with?

Haha, I wanna be stuck with Green Oak, the rival in the first games for you uncultured swines. I just love him so much ah. >< My intense crush for him will blossom, and we would get married and we'll stay together. Forever. ^^

Isn't that what getting stuck with a person means? ._.

9.) Desired mega evolution?

To be honest, it's a concept like Z-Moves that I'd say quite unnecessary in Pokèmon. *insert gasps of horror and stares of dismay*

But I'd pick the Johto starters because it's no sense for them to not have one.

10.) Describe a concept you'd like to see Nintendo incorporate into Pokèmon.

Um, a free mobile/online game that works in all phones/computers and doesn't lag a lot would be nice.

Wait, that's not it? Okay, maybe an MMORPG when they reach 800 Pokèmon, because they need to stop. If they pass 1000, I'll feel sorry for the new fans and for everyone.

What, there's more than 800 Pokemon? Damn it!

-

Because I'm so nice, too lazy, and have no friends to tag, I won't tag people. So there you have it. I hope you enjoyed~

And I'm out! (Props to people who get this)