FANFICTION TAG

Hi guys! It's another tag challenge again, this time I was tagged by NaivEevee to do the fanfiction tag!

Basically, you answer 20 questions then tag people. I feel like I'm not qualified to answer more than half of the questions yet though XD Without further ado, let's get straight to it with...

#1: Describe yourself as you would a character in a fanfic.

Dead.

#2: Do you have a ritual before/during/after you write?

I'm so embarassed, I had to search what ritual means. XD I did because I might answer this wrong. Apparently it's a religious or sacred rite that is done through a procedure. Well, I think I do a ritual. It's find a time to write, inspire yourself with KPop or anime, take out Notes/Microsoft Word, keep motivating yourself to write, then sing/dance according to your liking when done. Sometimes proofread after posting, because I always forget this rule. I'm weird, I know.

#3: Which fanfic is/was your favorite one to write?

None because I haven't wrote one here yet. XD

#4: Authors you admire?

Hmm... I actually have a hard time choosing at the moment because I haven't been reading books as much as I used to. Well, there's SGmijumaru , d_s_t_e , Vespin , PokeBroncoFan , arvin12pascual , Master_Of_Illusions , AttractiveSkitteh , Serena-Daniels , Red_Rockett , and others I forgot to follow at the moment. I'll do it later. And those are just the Pokemon fanfiction authors (which I say because this is a fanfiction tag after all). To be honest, I admire everyone who's here on Wattpad, especially you guys who take the time to read through my shit. The title of my random book ks literally "Emerald Writes Shit." So, thank you guys! I admire you. :)

#5: How many words do you think you could write in an hour if you really concentrated?

I personally think that if I really concentrated (which comes once in a blue moon), I can write about 750-1900 words. The condition is if what I'm writing is all in my head with no distractions whatsoever. Like, if I could visualize it and all I can think of is my story, the vision plays on its own that I just write what I see.

#6: What was your first fanfic pairing and plot?

I actually don't want to say, because it's spoilers, but back in 2013 I wrote about a Skitty and a Poochyena being seperated in Route 116. That's all I'll say. :3

#7: Inspiration, time, or motivation?

Earning inspiration you have, having the time, and motivating yourself to write are my daily struggles when writing. They're all equal to me.

#8: Why do you write?

Besides making me able to make it my dream career, I just really like books and to make one of my own would be a dream come true. I write to express myself, I write because I love doing so, I write for me.