Top 15 Favorite Pokemon

Hello everyone! I made a list of my Favorite Pokemon! This was originally going to be a Top 10 but I couldn't narrow it to just 10. Hehe. I made this so I could share you my favorites. And that's it, really.

So, without further ado, here are my Top 15 Favorite Pokemon!

(Sidenote: I finally learned how to use these

Hehehe :3

Hullo!!!

Ok, I'll stop)

#15: Metagross

Starting the list is Metagross! I already talked about it in my Pokemon Talk chapter. The partner Pokemon of my champion crush, Steven Stone <3, really good in competitive battling, and the only non-Dragon pseudo-legendary Pokemon.

#14: Linoone

In my opinion, Linoone is third to being the best HM Slave in the games, with the first being Bibarel. But I like Linoone more, one of the reasons being it's my favorite out of the rodent Pokemon that you encounter at the start of the game. And it's in Hoenn, my favorite region.

#13: Luxray

The only Electric type I like. Well, I like a lot, that is. The electric type is the type I hate the most, not because it's weak or anything. It's actually quite a good type competitively, but I just have a trauma for electric types. Anyways, Luxray is one of my favorites in Sinnoh. It's a quadrupedal cat and has a cool color scheme: Wish it was Electric/Dark though, but the explanation to why it's pure Electric justifies it. I'm not gonna mention it here, sorry. XD

#12: Arcanine

I like cats more than dogs. But I like dog Pokemon more than cat Pokemon. And one of the reasons why is Arcanine. It is my go-to Fire type in the first games, can become MVP of your game and very dependent. I also like how it was supposed to be a Legendary Pokemon. Its species name is literally "Legendary Pokemon." It has a noble and kind heart too, like a good companion should be.

#11: Hydreigon

I have recently taken a liking to this pseudolegendary Pokemon. One of the scariest Pokemon I know that deserves its Dark typing. The evil leader of Unova's villainous team is his main Pokemon. Its basic evolution, Deino, has a pretty pitiful background though. Besides that, quite great in battle and nice design.

#10: Krookodile

If I had a final slot on my team, I'd put this Pokemon. Krookodile is a pretty cool Pokemon. I mentioned it before, its evolution is from cute, to scary, to menacing. It would definitely the Pokemon I'd use for killing something. Or someone? It's change of color from brown to red though. 0-0

#9: Absol

I have put three Pokemon with the color scheme of black and blue. I guess I like Pokemon with those colors, even if as one color I don't like black and blue. Moving on, what Absol's going for me is its background and history. It is endangered because of people thinking it brought disasters. Everytime it shows up, a disaster follows. But its intentions are misunderstood, and I kind of feel the same way. Though I don't know why when I come around the people around me become unlucky. Huh. A strong Dark type.

#8: Empoleon

The first starter to make it in this list is a non-Grass type starter. WHAT? But truth be told, I do like all the Grass starters. But Empoleon and a few beat the others as my favorite. It's a Water and Steel type, and my favorite Sinnoh starter. Design makes it regal, and it's because it's supposed to be like an emperor. Once again, blue and dark blue. It is one of the only Water types I actually like a lot.