First Day of School Part 1

(F/n)- First Name
(L/n)- Last Name
(B/n)- Brother Name
(F/c)- Favorite Color

You woke up early and sat up from your bed. Then you realize you have school starting tomorrow. You rush to get your clothes and your towel. You dashed to the bathroom and started the shower. After your bath, you put on your (f/c) shirt and jeans while being in the bathroom. You didn't lock the bathroom. Your brother, (b/n) woke up and headed to the bathroom. Not noticing the door knob moving, your brother opened the door as you immediately put on your shirt. (B/n) saw you and rubbed his optics tiredly. Then he yawned and saw you fully changed. "I though your still sleeping." He said as you shooked your head.

"We have school remember." He widened his optics and pulled you out of the bathroom.

You sighed, then you realize you don't have any school supplies. You dashed to the living room, only to see two backpacks on the couch. You knew your parents must have prepared you and (b/n) already. You went to the kitchen and made your breakfast. While you were eating, you saw your brother putting on a shirt while walking. He went to the fridge to bring out the milk carton. He grabbed the cereal and a bowl with a spoon. He sat next to you as both of you are your breakfast. Both of you heard your parents yawning and heading downstairs.

After breakfast, both of your parents started to change. "Honey, I'll be the one driving the kids to school." Your dad said as you and (b/n) grab your stuff for school.

"I call shotgun!" Both of you two said it at the same time and dashed to the car. You came first and got the spot while your brother pouted and sat at the back. Your dad sat in the driver seat and started the engine.

After your dad drive you to school, he told you two to meet up the principle. He left you two as you turned and saw the school. You were awestruck when you saw it. The school was big and look like one of the rich kid school. They're were humans and cybertronians talking, laughing, and playing games. You were interrupted by your brother, (b/n) must have been calling your name. "Come on, we need to hurry and get are schedules, lockernumber, and the locker combination." He grabbed your wrist, and dragged you with him. Before you entered, you heard a engine roaring. You ignored it and struggle to get of your brother's grasp. He let go and turned to you.

"You know, it be easier if you just let me walk instead being dragged." You crossed your arms and started walking. (B/n) sighed and followed you to the staff office.

After the staff gave you your schedule and your locker number with the combination on it, you decided to go to your locker. (B/n) has a different locker number which it wasn't near yours. You were walking finding your locker til you saw it. You use the combination and is unlock as you open it fully. The locker has enough space for your books and other stuff. You heard a locker open to your right side and you closed yours. You saw blue and silver cybertronian who was wearing red and white jacket with a symbol on his jacket.

 You saw blue and silver cybertronian who was wearing red and white jacket with a symbol on his jacket

He saw you and smiled at you. "Hello, you must be new here." He had baby blue optics which was gazing on you.

"Yeah I am actually, my name is (F/n)." You took out your hand as he shook it. "Hello (F/n), my name is Optimus nice to meet you." He smiled as you smiled back.