First Day of School Part 9

That said being was actually a mech who seems to have a visor over his face/faceplate.

He seems to be lean body structure, holding a tape recorder on his hand/servo while the other holds a music tape

He seems to be lean body structure, holding a tape recorder on his hand/servo while the other holds a music tape. He was scanning me as I tilted my head to the side, sign of confusion.

Just as he about to take another step, Smokescreen and Ratchet blocked his way towards me. I know he is part of Decepticons but he seems harmless. "Soundwave." Ratchet said sternly and firmly but have a frown on his face/faceplate. Smokescreen just growled as he glared at him.

He stood there and glanced at me one more time. He turned around and walked away, without saying anything. I stood there confused to the scene that was unfold. I shook my head and decided to just do something. "Hey guys, are we going to lunch or what?" I asked them as they looked at me.

When we entered the cafeteria, I looked around the place and saw Optimus is waving at us. We head towards them as I noticed a few bots I don't know of. "Hey guys!" Smokescreen greeted everyone as everyone greeted them back. "Hello (Y/n)." Optimus greeted me as Bumblebee, Grimlock, and Wheeljack greeted me. "Hey guys." I greeted back at them. I looked at the other bots and noticed only two femmes/girls are in the group that I don't know who as well few mechs/guys. "Oh, I haven't introduce to you to everyone." Optimus rubbed back of his head/helm, as he gave me a apologized smiled.

"(Y/n) I would like you too meet, Arcee." As a blue femme/girl cybertronian waves at me.

"Hey

"Hey." She said as I waved back, Optimus continues. "Ultra Magnus." As a mech/guy cybertronian who was almost same height as Optimus and has stern face. "Hello." He said.

"Bulkhead

"Bulkhead." A dark green mech/guy cybertronian waves at me and grins. "Hello (Y/n)." I waved back at him. "Sideswipe." A bright red mech/guy cybertronian smirks at me in a flirting way. "Well hello there~ OW!" He said as he get hit by a femme/girl who has white and blue with yellow on her helm. "Stop that, you might scare her." She said. "Strong arm." Optimus said, she waves at me and smiles. "Hello!" She said. I waved back and smiled.

"Nice to meet you all." I said to them as I grinned. Meeting new friends as my life gets even better.

CLIFFHANGER!

Sorry for the delay, I'm really not getting enough inspiration for this. Guys give me ways to get my inspirations back! Also, feel free just to tag me. BUT only tag me when it isn't school time. Also, I'll be making a Christmas special and New Years Eve special, but it will take time. Sorry for my laziness, I can't find ways to make specials for these holidays! OAOU!

But anyway, I'll keep my hopes up and spirit high up in the clouds to continue this!

And also 🎄 HAPPY CHRISTMAS! 🎄 ✨🌟