First Day of School Part 4

Class was fine for you, except you felt glances from your left and front of you as you write down notes or draw. You uncomfortable with the glances as your brother, (b/n) notice this. He glared at the two mechs, which one of them you know was Knockout but the other grey mech you don't know his name.

The bell rung as the teacher told everyone that they have homework. Before you were about to leave, Knockout grabbed your wrist. "(Y/n), care to join me and Breakdown for sometime?" He asked you as you smiled. "Sure." You looked at his friend who name was Breakdown.

Suddenly, (b/n) snatched your arm off of Knockout's grasp. He glared at him. "Sis, we should be going now." He said as you nodded. You waved at the two as you walked with your brother. The two mechs glared at him but soon waved back at you.

Bee, Grimlock, (b/n) and you were heading to your next class. But (b/n) has a different class. He left you with Bee and Grimlock. "(Y/n) you should stay away from those two mechs." Bee said as you looked at him confused to what he just said.

"Why Bee?" You asked him as Bee sighed. "They are Megatron friends and part of his group." He replied. You looked at him very bewildered.

"What group?" You asked him. Bee was about to say but Grimlock interrupted him. "Decepticons." Grimlock growls as you looked at him concerned to why he is angry. He noticed you staring, he blushed a bit and shook his helm. "Sorry, is just that I don't like those guys." He looked away as he frowned.

You guys went to your class as Bee and Grimlock went to their seats. You gazed around the room trying to find a spot til your eyes landed on a empty seat next to a mech who has grey and white paintjob. His jacket is tricolor having white, red and green.

You decided to next to him as he glanced at you for a moment

Cliffhanger