First Day of School Part 3

Third POV

As the bell rings, every student left the class as you and (b/n) left last. You saw Optimus and his friends. "Optimus hey!" You walked towards him as he and his friends turned towards to him.

"Oh hello (Y/n) and this is your brother (B/n) right?" He asked as your brother nodded and narrowed his optics on him and he other two.

"Yep! He is my brother." "So this is (Y/n), my name is Bumblebee but call me Bee for short." The yellow jacket mech who smiled at you.

"Hello my name is Grimlock!" Said the green jacket bulky mech as he grinned. "Hello you two. Are you Optimus friends?" You asked them as they nodded. "Hi, as you know my name. I'm (b/n), brother of (y/n)." "Twin brother actually." You corrected you as he chuckled and ruffled your hair. He gaze on Optimus as he scans him and his friends. Optimus noticed this as he looked at you, giving you a confused looked. You giggled and patted your brother back.

"Stop, they're fine (b/n). They won't mess me around." (B/n) stopped and looked at you. His optics had a small of worry in it as he sighed.

We were talking as we headed to our next class, Optimus doesn't have the same class as me, (b/n), and Bee. After he left, Grimlock went to his class which is next door. They went into their class as Bee went his seat. (Y/n) and (b/n) were finding their sits as they spotted two in the back. As the teacher came in, he told us to introduce ourselves. After the introduction, two mechs came in.

The red mech with match red jacket holding his gym bag, he has red optics like Megatron as he smirks

The red mech with match red jacket holding his gym bag, he has red optics like Megatron as he smirks. Next to him was a grey mech with a eye patch and has a yellow optics who is wearing dark blue/indigo jacket.

 Next to him was a grey mech with a eye patch and has a yellow optics who is wearing dark blue/indigo jacket

"Sorry teach, we had some errands to run." Said the grey mech as he and the red mech sat down. The red mech was in front of you as the grey mech is next to you. Both of them looked at me as they smirked. "Well, hello beautiful." The red mech said it as winks at you as he sits. The grey mech chuckle as he sits next to you. You saw that Bumblebee was glaring at the two mechs.

"Hello." You replied with a smile. "My name is Knockout, what is yours beautiful?" He asked you as you giggled.

"The name is (y/n)." "Such a lovely name for a beautiful femme human." He starts flirting you. "Knockout are you troubling the new student?" The teacher asked him as he replied. "No Mr. (T/n), I'm not troubling her." "Good, now please stop talking." Knockout nodded as class continues.

Cliffhanger