First Day of School Part 7

The mech shook his helm as he dust his self off. He folded his arms as he looked at you. "So your the new kid in school?" He asked as you nodded in reply. You nodded and looked down at his pedes and notices they have heel on them.

You were bewildered of a mech having heels. You stared up at the mech who was giving you a confused look but with a scowl with it. "Is something wrong?" He hissed as you shook your head and didn't realize that Smokescreen was giving him a look to the mech.

"(Y/n), I think we should go." Smokescreen grabbed you arm and dragged you away from him. You were still confused but shook it off as you tag your arm out of smokescreen grasp. "You know I can walk right?" You exclaim to him as he sighed.

"Sorry, it's just that I don't want you be around him." He said. You two started walking to your next class as you two were chatting on the way. As Smokescreen open the door, he got hit by a marker. You looked shocked and concern if he was okay. He shook it off like it was nothing.

"I told you already you need to stop getting in trouble and bringing someone with you!" A orange and white mech scolded smokescreen as you study him. He was wearing a orange jersey with the same symbol as Smokescreen, Bumblebee, Optimus, and Grimlock.

 He was wearing a orange jersey with the same symbol as Smokescreen, Bumblebee, Optimus, and Grimlock

"Okay, okay Ratchet, I know but Starscream bumped into my friend." He exclaim as Ratchet sighed. 'So the mech I bumped earlier was Starscream.' You thought while you notice Ratchet looked at you. "Oh ummm, hello my name is (Y/n) (L/n)." You smiled and brought out your hand. He noticed and grab your hand as he shook.

"You already know my name, which is Ratchet." He said you didn't notice Smokescreen was frowning.

A/n: Sorry for the delay but I have so many story ideas. Two of them are already in draft but won't be presented and also still make a schedule for my role play book. But for now, one of the new book will hold a voting, but you have to look at it first so I can start making the chapters. And for the other book, is a male furry harem with reader chan as human! Hope you enjoy.