First Day of School Part 5

Wheeljack POV

'This day can't get anymore boring.' I thought as a human femme sat next to me. I glanced her for a moment and turned back. 'She must be new and she is fragging hot!'I thought as the teacher came in.

Your POV

I shuddered. 'Someone must be eyeing or glancing me tons of times.' I thought as I looked around. I sighed and when back to listening the teacher. Then I shudder as it was the same feeling. I looked around and noticed the mech earlier was glancing at you and looked away. I was confused but ignored it.

Third POV

After class ended, you packed you stuff til the white mech earlier walked towards to you. "Hello, my name is Wheeljack, but you can call me Jackie for short." He said it with a nervous tone. "Hi, my name is (Y/n). Nice to meet you." You replied him with a smile. "Well it's nice meeting you, but I gonna go. My friends are waiting." You said as you walked passed him and turned and waved at him and left the room. Wheeljack looked disappointed but shook it off as he headed back to his next class.

You were walking with Bumblebee and Grimlock but soon left you alone by yourself. They did have you the direction for your next class. You walk to your next class as you looked around but suddenly you bumped into some as you landed on your butt.

"Sorry, I should have looked where was I going." You apologize the person you bumped into.

"It's no big deal!" The person said. You looked up and noticed the person you bumped into was a mech who was grinning. He offered a hand to you as you take up. He help you stood up as you looked at him. "Thanks."

"No problem." He said. He has white and red color. His jacket is white and blue.

"Hi, my name is Smokescreen

"Hi, my name is Smokescreen." He said as he gave you a grin.

Sorry for the delay! I had some problems with the ideas of scenarios and events play out. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it.