First Day of School Part 2

You and Optimus were talking about the school and classes. You were happy that he have few classes with you. As both of you two were walking together to your first class, "hey Optimus, whose this chick?" The two of you turned around and saw silver, bulky and red optics cybertronian wearing a purple and white jacket with a symbol on it but different from Optimus stopping you and Optimus.

 As both of you two were walking together to your first class, "hey Optimus, whose this chick?" The two of you turned around and saw silver, bulky and red optics cybertronian wearing a purple and white jacket with a symbol on it but different from...

"Megatron, leave us alone." Optimus said it in a serious and anger tone. You surprised to see Optimus let that. You turned to Megatron as he smirked at you and looked at you up and down.

"*Whistle* That is some hot chick you got there Optimus." Optimus growled to himself so no one can hear it. Megatron' smirked grew wider as he approach to you and push off Optimus.

"Baby, you should hang out with the Decepticons instead of this Autoscum." As he glared at Optimus as he glared back. Before he came closer, Optimus grabbed his wrist, he stopped when his optics landed on his wrist. He glared at him and pull his wrist out of Optimus grasped and went the other way. Optimus sighed and turned to you.

"Come on (f/n) we need to head to class before we're late." You nodded and followed Optimus to your first class. 'Maybe Optimus and Megatron are enemies. What are Decepticons?" You had a lot of questions in your head and Optimus saw this.

He decided to tell you after class and sighed. As you guys entered the class, the bell ring and you saw your brother and quickly sat next to him that had a empty seat next to him. The teacher came in. "Good morning class, today we have two brand new students. Would like to come up please." You and (b/n) did what the teacher told you. Every student was staring at you and your brother.

"Hello, I'm (F/n) (L/n), I came from (country name) and move here." You ended there, you didn't want to tell everyone your interest cause of your shyness is stopping you.

"Hello, I'm (B/n) (L/n), twin brother of my sister (F/n)." Everyone had a shocked face to see both human and cybtronian as siblings. Some of the girls were blushing while others were giggling.

"Does anyone have questions for (F/n) and (B/n)?" The teacher asked everyone as they all rise their hands.

After answering a few questions, the teacher decided that was enough questions for us. And told us to sit back to our seat. I turn around and saw Optimus talking to two cybertronians. One was had yellow and gray with blue optic like Optimus, wearing a yellow jacket and has a skate with the same symbol as Optimus has. And the other was a bulky black and yellow mech wearing a green jacket with the same symbol as the other two.

(A/N- I know you don't see the symbol on this picture but the other will show bumblebee in primeverse version)

You saw Optimus turned his attention towards you and waves at you and the other two followed their attentions towards you

You saw Optimus turned his attention towards you and waves at you and the other two followed their attentions towards you. You quickly wave and turned your attention back to the lesson.

Optimus P.O.V.

"Optimus, so that was the new girl you meant this morning? Wow she is beautiful." Bumblebee said as he glanced at (F/n) as Grimlock nodded.

"But Megatron came, and starting messing me and (F/n)." Bumblebee and Grimlock were shocked to know that Megatron started to messing with you.

"I'll be breaking his helm if he ever does that again." Grimlock growled. I shook my helm.

"It best not to get in trouble with him Grimlock." Grimlock slowly loose his anger as he calmed.

"Optimus, if something happens tell me so I can take care of it!" He said it proudly as the whole class looked at them.

Your P.O.V.

I stare at Optimus and his friend as the teacher approach to them. "Is there a problem boys?" The teacher asked them as they schooled their helms 'no'. "Good and please don't interrupt the class." As the teacher when back to teaching the class. I turned back my attention to Optimus and his friends as they chatted. I could only hear that they were talking about me. In the corner of my eyes, (b/n) was staring at me as he narrow his eyes to Optimus.

"Oh, he isn't going to hit me sister." He growled as I turned around and glared at him. "He isn't flirting me!" I whispered loudly enough for him to hear. He stopped glared and looked at you and frowned. I sighed as I bring my attention back to the lesson.

CLIFFHANGER!