👻Happy Halloween!🎃 Special Chapter💀

ITS HALLOWEEN! My one of the favorite holidays I truly love. Oh why not make a special chapter of it! Here you go readers, hope the horrors would haunt you in your nightmares. Forever...
.
.
.
Just kidding, I'm not heartless or cruel... maybe I am... 😏 but anyway, enjoy the Halloween chapter. Be prepare for the spooks and the scares. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃

Today was October 29, the school was preparing for Halloween party for every student to be in as everyone were planning what to wear for their costume. There is a Costume Contest going to happen in the party, of course the best costume has to be scary and unique too. You and the autobots and few decepticons were helping with the party decorations as everybot chats with each other.

"So what are you guys are going to wear for the party?" You asked everybot as you turned to them while setting up a table with decorations.

"Well, I might dress up as something beautiful and scary at the same time.~" Knockout said as he finished up setting the decorations on the curtains. Breakdown was holding the ladder where Knockout has been standing on. "Well I might go as something that is freaky and creepy." Breakdown said as he let go and stood next to the ladder when Knockout climbed down.

"Oh yeah, well me and Bee will go both scary and hot for our costume." Smokescreen said as Bee nodded with him as the two place the last table in the last free spot of it.

"Hmmm... Hey Ratchet, what about you?" You asked the grumpy boy who was struggling with the streamers. He looked at you as he scroll getting the rest off his faceplate. "Well I'll just go as a Mad Medic." He replied as Wheeljack snickers, he glared at Jackie with daggers in his optics.

"Well sunshine, you already are one!" He laughed as he get hit by a pen causing the jokester to winced the pain from the force of the pen.

"Okay, hey Grimlock what about you?" You asked the green bot who helping Optimus with the decorations on the stage. "Well, I would go for something scary and adorable." He muttered the last one for only him to heard enough. Not everyone heard it as well you as you tiled your head. "What was the last part Grim?" Grimlock jumped a little.

"Nothing!" He exclaimed as he finished his work. And instantly left the room to go to somewhere else. Everyone was bewildered from Grimlock action, every mech just shrugged it off as for you left confused. "So how about you Optimus?" Everyone except Ratchet who knows already what he is going wear for the costume party, was waiting for Optimus response. He hummed as he locked his optics with you. "Well, I might tell you but I don't think it would be that frightful and unique." He said as he sheepishly looked down when you gaze on him. He had a small blush on his face, and hid it pretty well. "Well how about you (y/n), what are you going to wear as?" He asked you as you smirked as everybot looked at you.

"Well, I might tell you guys but it would ruin the surprise I come up with." You told them as they're faces' was filled with confusion. 'They won't know the special device that my dad gave me which allows me to be disguise anything I want to be.' You mentally chuckle and kept a smirk on your face.

"Oh~ so we have to guess what you going to wear for the party then? Hmmm.~" Knockout teased as you gave him a deadpan face, knowing he might think it would be dirty. You sighed at his thoughts and best not to let them know and keep guessing.

Little did they know, the costume you wear would be scary and unique at the same time. But this might cause them to never leave their gaze on you.

Time skip by One Day

You and your brother, (B/n) were at home discussing what song you should play for the Halloween party. As you two were picking songs from the playlist, a notification pop up; you decided to check it and noticed it was a great song for the Halloween party.