First Day of School Part 8

During your time in class with Smokescreen and Ratchet, was interest for you if you count Smokescreen getting hit by Ratchet's pen few times for annoying him. Which you giggle from the scene of this; in return, you haven't notice the ghostly smile from Ratchet faceplate couple times but was instantly return to his original self.

"I told you already, I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU COPY MY HOMEWORK!" Ratchet exclaim to Smokescreen who just shrugged as he get hit by a pen again. You hold back laughter, currently the class your in was almost ending since the teacher have to leave early for their reason, Smokescreen rubbed where he got struck from. "Ratchet, please I need it before I get another detention!" Smokescreen begged the grumpy mech as he rolled his optics as he pinch the bridge between his optics were.

"Maybe I could." You said as both mech looks towards you. Smokescreen grins as for Ratchet, well he frown since the mech needs to do his own homework on his own. "(Y/n)! YOU ARE THE BEST! THANK YOU!" Smokescreen gleam as he hugged you. You were surprise with hint of pink one your cheeks. Smokescreen was blushing but he ignored, while someone ping of jealous in them and that was Ratchet who just frown but it harden a little from the scene he is seeing.

"Ahem." You two separate each other and looked at Ratchet. Smokescreen is rubbings back of his neck while you were looking down a bit and stare towards to Ratchet.

The bell rung as everyone leave one by one in the class, you decided to stay with Ratchet and Smokescreen. Next period was lunch and the two have the same lunch as you. Even Optimus, Bumblebee, And Grimlock will be having lunch with you.

As you three headed to the cafeteria, you noticed a small crowd form around someone. The figure was someone you don't know. Suddenly that said being noticed you ignoring the crowd around them. They moved through the crowd as they headed towards you.

CLIFFHANGER!