BC 1.2 - The Brother I Betrayed

'Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a Superhero.'

"We aren't late, right?" Nisha got out of the car in hurry and tried to fix her hair. I shot her a look. She had been doing this since she got out of the bedroom. "I should've showered. Damn, I smell like sex."

"So do I," I chuckled. "And you smell like me and that's fucking hot."

She narrowed her eyes at me, no longer swollen from her crying. Good thing. If Kabir found out she cried, he would roast me alive on top of his griller. The first warning he had given me was if I ever make Nisha cry, he would kill me.

And he was serious.

"Princess, you don't have sex hair anymore," I commented while finding a way to the airport.

"Your apartment is not bad," She replied out of nowhere. Yes, finally I took her to my apartment. Maybe she had forgotten the direction of the bar because she didn't say anything about it. Maybe her brain had blocked the bad memories. "I just don't like the location."

Nope, she remembers it.

"I don't have much choice." I caught her hand, slipping my fingers into them and warmth flooded my arm. Her hand felt good. "I'm looking for a new place. As soon as I find it, I will move out."

Trust me, I loathed that place as much as you did.

"Promise? Because once we're married, I'm not living there."

"Married, huh?" I wriggled my eyebrows. "You're having dreams of me as your husband."

"Fuck you."

"I would rather do that to you." She halted, her face turned scarlet and she hit my arm. Chuckling, I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her temple. "Come on, their plane must have landed by now."

That was enough to make her move forward. While we waited outside the airport for them, Nisha placed her head on my shoulder, feeling tired of standing.

"You can go to the car if you like."

She shook her head. "They must be coming. He called me. His jet landed right now."

"What do you think they must be doing?"

"Huh?"

"Private jet. A newlywed couple. No one to disturb. They wouldn't notice your sex when they've of their own." She giggled against my arm.

While we were laughing, I didn't notice Kabir and Alina standing in front of us, frowning at out silly giggling outside the airport.

"Nisha," Kabir called for her. She raised her head from my arm and hugged her brother tightly, and then her new sister, who was giving suggestive looks to I and Nisha. I liked previous Alina, silent and angry, this was sneaky and childish and funny.

Damn funny.

"How was your honeymoon?" Kabir gave me an odd look before slipping it to Nisha.

"Sexy," Alina replied. "And lots of sex."

Nisha and I gaped at her language. Alina wasn't known to throw such words in the open.

"Oh, come on. I'm not a kid. Rahul, close that mouth of yours. How are you?" She side embraced me but parted away soon and I nodded at her.

Seeing her still made me remember mom, made me see how she was assaulted in front of me and I couldn't do anything. She overwhelmed in the start, but I acted cool but whenever I faced her, I would be sweating. Why couldn't mom be strong like Alina? Why couldn't she leave dad like Alina turned the world hell to punish one of her assaulter?