Lucas And Will?

el was confused when she saw strings of led lights hung around the living room of the byers household. she turned to will with a scared look on her face, "is the demogorgon back?" was the only thing said in absolute panic. her brother laughed, rolling his eyes in amusement. "no, el. it's christmas." will grinned excitedly, el went blank. "what the hell's christmas?" el asked in complete confusion, using the expression lucas had told her. before her brother could answer, there was a knock at the door. the girl ran over to get it, thinking it might be mike. it was lucas. "oh, hey lucas." she deadpanned in disappointment. 

will had came out as gay to the byers family at thanksgiving, as had lucas. el knew there was something going on between the two boys from the way they looked at each other, it was the exact same way mike looked at her. he said hi to eleven, before walking inside on her invitation. will almost spat out his cheerio's at the sight of him, as he was still in his pyjamas with his hair going every which way from sleep. "oh, shit! I mean, uhh-fuck. hey lucas." the brunette stuttered nervously, bushing like an idiot which only made el smirk. lucas also smirked, laughing softly to himself. 

"lucas, I was wondering if you'd help me with the homework quickly. the one on the constellations?" eleven asked, turning to face the boy who was not the same height as her boyfriend. lucas nodded, smiling at her as he walked to her room. as she walked past the table her brother was sat at, she shot him a wink. "go get ready now, I'll buy you some time." she said, will nodding gratefully before running to his room. a few minutes later as her and lucas sat on her bed reading the assignment, will ran in. "lucas, hey! wanna head out somewhere?" he asked rushed, his cheeks bright red. the boy nodded, tapping el on the back as she finally got what the assignment entailed. "oh, by the way el. mike's on the couch waiting for you." will smirked, seeing she was still in her pyjamas with no makeup on like it was revenge. he winked mischievously before grabbing lucas' hand and running out of the house. 

"will byers, you asshole!"

its only short i do apologise