Princess. (Mileven)

(They're seventeen, don't come for me!!!!!!)

This had been going on all day. 

Mike and El catching each other's eye during class, texting in the lesson, and passing notes to each other. Max damn well knew she would never want to read those.

They all sat down at lunch with a sigh. 

"Where's Mike and El?" Will asked, realizing the two were the only ones missing. "Well, Mike told me he was working on a radio in AV at lunch, but El might be with him." Dustin replied with a bored tone as he poked at his sandwich. 

"Are you guys dense? Wheeler and El are obviously having a gross make-out session in the AV room, I mean c'mon. Mike's the only one with a fucking key!" Max laughed, rolling her eyes at the rest of her friends. Lucas laughed too, but secretly thankful nobody could feel how his cheeks were on fire because of her. Dustin looked shellshocked, while Will just looked like he was about to throw up. 

-

El shyly walked into the AV room, shutting the door behind her. Her boyfriend sat at the table, focusing as he was playing around with a radio and trying to change the magnitude of the signal. He didn't even notice she was there until the door shut with a soft 'thud'.

Mike looked up at her with a soft smile, before beckoning her over. El smiled too, before moving to sit in his lap and rest her head on his shoulder. He continued to work on the radio for a few minutes, before eventually he stopped and put it down on the table. 

One arm supported her waist, so she couldn't fall, and the other stayed down as his hand rested on her thigh. 

"You okay, Ellie?" He asked softly, his thumb rubbing gentle circles into her skin. El was wearing a dark navy skirt, and a white shirt that was tucked in. It looked cute, Max had bought it with her a few days prior. Eleven blushed at the nickname, just nodding as a reply as she hid her face further.

He squeezed her hip a little, almost as reassurance. There were days were El didn't speak as much, where she'd rely on cuddles and kisses to get her through the day. Mike had figured this out a year or so after she got back, but he never complained. He thought it was cute, how she got more attentive and wanting to be with him more (if that was possible).  

Mike smiled at her, realizing she was like a little kitten the way she was curled up in his side. "You look so pretty today, by the way." He said before he heard El give out a little whine. Mike chuckled, his mind and his heart racing.

"You do, princess. You look beautiful." He sighed, grinning ear to ear as she squirmed a little. Mike moved her onto the table in front of him, before standing up so he could look down at her. El's cheeks were flushed pink, her hazel eyes almost impossible to see as her eyes were so wide. 

"Mike. Kiss me.. please?" It was asked in such a quiet voice, Mike wasn't sure he'd even heard it. But he definitely did, and he didn't need to be told twice. He leaned down, pressing his lips to hers. El's lips were soft, usually a light pink from where she bit them during the day. 

Their lips moved in synch, El's hand moving toward her boyfriend's curls. Her fingers were intertwined with his dark hair, making him hum against her lips in satisfaction as he pushed his body closer to El. She pulled herself away from her boyfriend, making him whine. 

"Baby that's so unfair, what the hell.." He pouted adorably, making El giggle as he tried to chase her lips again. This never happened at school, usually the couple were able to keep it together until they got to Mike's house. "El, please?" Mike whined, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend. 

"Since I'm feeling nice.." She whispered, reconnecting their lips slowly. It was calmer this time, but there was still fire. Passion, lust, love. Love for each other they'd kept between them since they were twelve. El smiled against his lips, before biting his lower lip gently between her teeth. A soft moan was elicited from his throat, adding fuel to the fire in her lower stomach. She let go, before pulling him closer. 
"What'd I tell you about playing dirty?" Mike teased with a sly grin. El's eyes widened, before she groaned. "Mikey, no, no.." She whined, knowing exactly what he was going to do. When his lips planted themselves on the pale skin of her neck, El's whines were cut off and replaced with short gasps. Her eyes fluttered shut, her grip on his curls increased tighter. El felt him moan against her neck, making her gasp at the sensation. Mike smirked against his girlfriend's neck, before biting and sucking at the skin just below her collarbone. 

"Shit, babe.." she gasped, thankful she wasn't stood up as she was pretty sure her legs would've given out by now. Eventually, Mike pulled away. He looked up at his girl through his eyelashes, hiding his face in the crook of her neck. El smiled, he was simply too cute for his own good. "I can't believe you actually gave me a mark, Max'll crucify me for this." She laughed, running her fingers through his hair. 

"Mmm, doesn't matter. Now people'll know that you're mine, and Troye won't go near you again." Mike said, his voice lower and more mumbled. El chuckled, still playing with his hair. "Ellie, stop... you know that's a total weakness for me." He whined, biting his lip as he looked up at her. El giggled as she refused to stop, "I don't care, you look cute when I do it." She said quietly. 

For the next week, El didn't bother trying to hide the bruise on her neck.