bad boy- HC

- Jane Ives and Mike Wheeler had a history, to say the least.

-They were an odd couple if ever you saw it, but there was something about the pair that warmed even the coldest of hearts.

-Jane dressed in soft colours, pastel pink sweaters and white converse adorned the girl's closet. They were comfy, and the light coloured sleeves hid her dark past perfectly.

-Mike Wheeler, on the other hand, changed a lot.

-If you were to ask if Mike had been in Hawkins as a kid, most people wouldn't remember the quiet nerd who hid himself away in the AV room to keep his home problems behind a computer screen.

-His re-invention was something so incredible, even the hottest girls in school noticed.

-Jet black hair slicked back to show his hazel eyes and harsh cheekbones. Combat boots with dark faded jeans tucked into the ankles. He still aced every single class he attended, but the girls who shared said classes started to fall, to say the least.

-But, it was no secret that he was firmly attached to the adorable girl who all the boys chased after for her kindness and supposed innocence. 

- (If you were to watch closely, it would be clear this innocence on Ives' behalf was very much a farce.)

- (El threw a simple wink across the room to her boyfriend, sucking on the strawberry lolly in her mouth from Max with the smuggest look Mike had ever seen.)

- (Mike's eyes turned as wide as saucers, cheeks bright pink as he tried to turn his attention to something, anything to keep him distracted for the last ten minutes of Science.)

- (She had all of the control behind that disguise, but he wouldn't want it any other way.)