Hajime X Reader [Mistetoe] -Late Christmas Special

I wasn't going to do a Christmas special but I just thought of this so why not?

------

(Y/n) couldn't look at him.

She just couldn't.

He didn't do anything wrong. He couldn't do anything wrong in her eyes. She just couldn't look at him without melting. So she's been avoiding him. His smile, his eyes, his perfect build, it was too much for her. She just couldn't look at him without feeling her heart ache for him, or feeling the heat rise to her checks. She hated to trouble him, and she felt guilty, but she just couldn't look at him without feeling tempted to kiss him then and there.

  He never understood why she avoided him. He was worried, why wouldn't she talk to him anymore? Did he do something wrong? Maybe she just didn't want to talk to him, he was in the reverse course, after all. He's seen the way she would steal a glance, then turn around quickly before running off. His heart felt like breaking every time she did that, and he's tried talking to her multiple times. But she would always run away, or never look at him. She would purposely look at the ground, or look at anything besides him. She became more nervous and timid when they talked, as if she wanted to leave. He hated it, and he didn't want to pry, but he needed answers.

------

  They promised to meet in town on Christmas, to exchange gifts and hang out. She regretted it, completely. She wanted his company, the problem was she felt even more attracted to him. She thought that if she even tried looking at him, she would end up staring at his every feature. She was mentally panicking as she made her way towards him. He didn't notice her yet, which calmed her down, she admired him as much as she could, because she knew that she wouldn't be able to when he started talking to her. She wanted to tap his shoulder, but she was too scared to touch him. So she opened her mouth to talk, but he beat her to it.

"Oh? Hey (y/n)." Fuck she loved his voice.

"Hey Hajime," she said softly as she took in the area around her, "you're early."

  She looked around, taking in the decorations and suddenly finding interest in a flyer in a nearby store. (Y/n) held her gift for the male in her hands, tightening her grip randomly.

"(Y/n)..." Hajime said suddenly, cutting off her thoughts.

"...Is something wrong? If I can fix it I will, but you have to let me help you. Just please... look at me." Hajime pleaded, adding to her guilt.

  She squeezed her eyes shut, then opened them again, still not looking at him. She gulped, "You didn't do anything wrong-"

"Please don't give me that," he interrupted. "Why won't you look at me? What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything wrong-" she tried to start again, before being cut off once more.

"The please look at me, (y/n). I'll believe you when you look at me." He said as he took a step closer.

  She slowly, painfully slowly, looked at him. When she locked eyes with him, she felt her heart drop and her face heat up. He really did look worried, but his expression softened as she spoke.

"You didn't do anything wrong, believe me Hajime, you couldn't. I'm just having some problems- oh," she said worriedly as she looked above them.

  There, stood a mistletoe, which seemed to stare back at her. Hajime followed her gaze hesitantly, before coming face to face with the mistletoe as well. They both stared at it for a moment, before Hajime directed his attention to her, who was still looking at it.

"(Y/n)," he started as he took a step closer to her. He wrapped an arm around her waist, which caught her off guard, and he picked her chin up so she would look directly at his eyes.

"Please look at me," he whispered as he closed the gap between them, closing his eyes as he kissed her gently.

  She looked absolutely shocked, before melting into the kiss, and kissing back a bit more roughly. The kiss slowly came to an end, as he pulled away. His lips slowly brushed up against hers leaving hardly any space, tempting her more. She felt his breathing against her skin, and she loved this feeling.

"Now tell me," he whispered seductively. "Why won't you look at me? What did I do wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong," she whispered huskily, "I just couldn't hold back." She then caught his lips again, wrapping her arms around his neck as she felt him loosen up.

"Merry Christmas Hajime."

"Merry Christmas..."

"...Sweetheart"

------
That was terrible and short oml.