Hajime X Reader [Suggestive Positions]

I SOUND STUPID HERE AND LIKE I POINTED OUT ON A DIFFERENT ONE-SHOT I ALWAYS GET SO FUCKING SAPPY WITH HAJIME WHAT THE FUCK (I was in a very happy (+tired) mood when I wrote this.)

------

  Although everyone was trapped on the island and forced to kill each other, love blossomed between (y/n) and Hajime. It was an innocent relationship, with a hint of lust, but mostly love. They were somewhat inseparable, but they gave each other enough space for comfort. Whenever Hajime did something for (y/n), she would shower him with kisses, and vice versa. They were obsessed with making the other happy, and everyone knew it. Everyone encouraged it, and their happiness created hope for the others in this hopeless situation. And currently, they were at the by the pool, where Hajime gave (y/n) a single rose he found on the island.

  Immediately, (y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck, happy to receive anything from him at all. She kissed his temple shyly, but proudly, and smiled at the rose in her hand. Hajime gazed lovingly at her, and pecked her forehead softly, before she turned to thank him. She gave him a small peck, but they both craved more. So she kissed him again, but this time, he deepened the kiss. Craving her warmth, he shifted her so that she was sitting on his lap, and he smiled into the kiss as she giggled. In their eyes, it was just an innocent move, but Fuyuhiko, who was passing by, didn't think so.

"What the fuck you dumbasses?! Don't you know you're to fucking young for this shit?! Don't fuck with me and do this shit! Especially not in public!" He spat, before storming off.

  (Y/n) and Hajime exchanged confused expressions, before he placed his forehead in her's, and laced their hands together. They stayed there for a second, before they both left for a walk.

------

  Half of the group decided to go to the beach together, trying to take advantage of the perfect, tropical weather. Ibuki, who was dragging (y/n) everywhere, left with Chiaki to get something. Taking advantage of this, Hajime approached her, and started a small, but sweet conversation. They made a small bet, which (y/n) lost, and had to kiss him. She had no objections, and caressed his check while entangling her hand in his hair. They were still in the water, and he felt her shiver, so he picked her up, and positioned her legs so she was straddling him.

Ibuki screamed, but soon calmed down.

"(Y/n)! Who knew you were so lewd! Ibuki thinks it's cute! But Ibuki also thinks that you two shouldn't go any further without protection! I'll go back to the market to get some!" She boomed happily, before running off. Chiaki, who returned with Ibuki, gave them both an encouraging smile, before ruining after Ibuki.

------

  It was an early morning, Hajime and (y/n) were already at the restaurant, and were waiting for the others. They sat at a small table besides each other, and talked happily between themselves. One thing led to another, and then Hajime had her pinned against the wall behind them, kissing her sweetly. She enjoyed it, and they missed Nagito entering. Immediately, his face lit up, he loved seeing them so happy, because they seemed so hopeful together.

"Ah, what a nice view. You two simply are the embodiment of hope, aren't you? I'm sorry suck trash like me had to ruin the moment, but so you mind if I sit with you?" Nagito asked happily, with his signature closed-eye smile.

  Hajime, who usually avoided Nagito at all cost, agreed, feeling happier than usually. Most likely, because he was with (y/n).

------

  (Y/n) and Hajime were spending their free time in his cottage, they decided to not do anything but relax. Hajime was reading a book, while (y/n) was doing her own thing, it was silent, but nevertheless, they treasured the moment. Hajime was lying on the bed, and (y/n) shifted closer to him, lying her head on his chest. A while later, he finished his book, but didn't want to move, so he placed it next to him, and closed his eyes. (Y/n) noticed this, and planted a tender kiss on his check, before resuming what she was doing.

  A few moments passed, and Hajime felt the need to kiss her. So he kissed her hair softly, and then her temple, and moved to her nose. She chuckled, before smiling, eager for him to resume. He moved so he was trapping her beneath him, and moved his lips in complete sync with hers. The kiss was passionate, yet sweet, but it didn't last long. Souda barged into the room, obviously expecting to find Hajime alone, or at least not expecting the current situation.

  His face turned pink, and he stuttered out an apology before screeching as he ran out.

------

AHAHAHAHAHA ITS ONE THIRTY IN THE MORNING BUT ITS FINE. THIS IS THE FLUFFIEST OF FLUFFS BRUH WHATEVER. I WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSE TO UPLOAD THIS YET I HAVE ANOTHER ONE-SHOT THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO COME BEFORE THIS ONE BUT WHATEVER THE RULES DONT MATTER AT THIS POINT. (IM TIRED BUT I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO SLEEP)