Fuyuhiko X Reader [Blood on My Name]

I MESSED UP EVERYONE DIES EARLIER THAN THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BUT GO WITH IT. (THIS REMINDS ME OF A ONE-SHOT FredFredEnglish  MADE AND I WANT TO KILL MYSELF IM SORRY IF IT SEEMS REALLY SIMILAR) OH AND THIS HAS A LOT OF BLOOD AND BREAKDOWNS SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION (THE ENDING IS A BIT RUSHED PLUS THIS IS SUPPER LONG)

The song is "Blood on My Name" by The Brothers Bright.

------

"There's a reckoning a-coming, and it burns beyond the grave."

  (Y/n) walked quietly on the third island, but she was happy to get some fresh air. She had a smile as she passed by some of the buildings. It was late, most likely around 12:40, she guessed. As the cool wind hit her face, she felt a sense of relief, this helped her take the killing game of her mind. She wasn't out often, but when she did go, she felt better the next day, refreshed. But as she passed the Titty Typhoon, she heard movement from inside. The door was slightly open, so the noise echoed outside, making her curious.

  She pushed the door slightly, as she peeked inside, the light of outside following her and her shadow. The lights from inside were completely dim, and (y/n) could barely make out a figure.

   The first thing (y/n) saw was someone near the pilar, messing with the wallpaper. They turned around to face her, hands still on top of it, what were they doing?

  (Y/n) eyes trailed off onto the rest of the room, it was hot in there, and the heat made her want to step out. However, she didn't, when she saw a body hanging from the baton lighting. She screamed, and the person who staring at her ran straight for her, a metal weapon gleaming in their hand.

  They swung the weapon but missed when (y/n) stepped back. Now outside, she saw it was Mikan, she looked extremely angry and was holding a scalpel, out of her pocket, Mikan took out a kitchen knife. (Y/n)'s eyes widened at the sight, she... was going to be killed. Mikan swung both weapons at her, growling and screaming. Unintentionally, (y/n) knocked the knife out of her hand, and it slide towards her. She quickly grabbed it and started running from the spot, not wanting to get hurt or hurt Mikan. Unfortunately, she only took a few steps before Mikan grabbed her by her shoulder, and forcibly pulled her down onto the floor. She struck again, but (y/n) moved out of the way. She moved a bit to slowly, however, since Mikan sliced her forearm. (Y/n) let out a yelp of pain, before swinging at Mikan herself. Mikan yelled again, telling her to die.

  (Y/n) was completely terrified. She wanted to go home, she didn't want this, but she couldn't leave, Mikan wouldn't let her. Mikan dropped (y/n) again, and scraped her knee. She stabbed her stomach, but it wasn't enough to kill her, so Mikan tried again. (Y/n) jumped up, but quickly fell back down from the pain, face forward. She hit her head, and felt the now familiar feel of blood. She sat up, and tried moving as Mikan tried taking her knife, cutting (y/n) again.

  She stumbled up, as Mikan attacked her back, slashing her clothing along with her skin. Hot tears flowed from (y/n)'s eyes, as they fell silently, making her vision blur. She saw Mikan throw the scalpel above her head, obviously aiming to stab her again. (Y/n) panicked, and stabbed her in her thigh. She didn't know how bad it was, until she heard the crunching of her bone. Mikan let out an even louder cry than before, but this time, it was out of pain. She fell to the floor, the wounds begun haemorrhaging. Her blood wouldn't stop as she cried.

"It lead inside my belly, cause my soul has lost its way"

"Ithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtithurts forgive me! It hurts!" Mikan desperately cried as she held her leg.