Leon X Reader [Fun Times]

I FORGOT THE TITLE LOL STICK WITH THIS CRAPPY ONE

------

"(Y/n)!" The red-haired male called.

"Hm? What is it Leon?" (Y/n) replied softly.

"Did you watch the game, babe?" He asked confidently.

"Hmm, nope!" They joked. "It's not like it matter, right? You hate baseball either way."

"That doesn't mean you shouldn't watch me." He pouted. "Come on, sweetheart! Don't mess around like that, so did you actually watch the game or not?"

"I did," they replied, "nice shot, by the way."

"Which one?" Leon smirked.

(Y/n) laughed, and looked over Leon's shoulder, only to see the glares the girls were sending.

"Maybe you should pay attention to your fans," they pointed out, "they get mad easily, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah," Leon replied with a bored tone. "I like having them around, but sometimes they become to much, ya know?"

"I don't." (Y/n) giggled.

------

"(Y/n)! What did you get in the test?!" Leon called as he walked up to their desk.

"I didn't get that high of a score, but it's something." They replied.

"Fuck you!" Leon laughed, "you still got a higher score than me!"

"What did you get Leon?" Makoto asked as he join the group.

"38." He stated.

"Dumbass," he heard (y/n) mumble.

Everyone laughed, before Makoto spoke. "Sometime I forget you guys aren't a thing."

"Not yet!" Leon winked.

"Fucker!" (Y/n) joked. "Don't mess with me!"

"That's my line bastard!" The trio heard an upperclassman growl from the hallway. (+5 points to if you get it right m8)

------

"I don't practice, remember (y/n)? So we might as well go out." Leon said into the phone.

"I'm tired, its four in the morning. Who would practice at this time, anyway?" (Y/n) asked sleepily.

"I don't know," Leon replied lazily.

"Can't you just wait until tomorrow to hang out?" (Y/n) asked.

"Nah babe! I'm already outside your house!" Leon told them.

"What the fuck."

"I told you I wanted to hang out, didn't I?" He asked, and (y/n) could practically hear him smirk.

"Whatever, I'll be there in a minute."

"Knew it! Hurry up babe!" Leon shouted.

"Shut up!" They half-scowled, "you'll wake everyone up!"

When (y/n) finally made it to the front yard, they saw Leon standing in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Did you walk?" (Y/n) inquired.

"Yeah, I left my car at Souda's so he could fix something." Leon answered.

"Alright, where are we going?" (Y/n) asked.

"No idea, lets just do something." Leon smirked.

"...Dumbass."

------

"(Y/n)! You have to pretend that I'm dating you so this girl would leave me alone, alright?" Leon asked desperately.

"Nah," they replied simply.

"Too bad," he quickly replied as he snaked his arm around their waist. (Y/n) simply face-plamed, as Leon confidently walked in the direction of an angry girl their age.

"Aye, I told you I was dating someone, so sorry, but I'll have to say no." Leon told the fuming girl.

"It's fine," the girl gritted through her teeth.

"Thanks! Come on babe, we have to go," Leon told an annoyed-looking (y/n).

'I'm going to kick his ass,' (y/n) thought.

"Sure!" They cheered.

"...The girl is gone, you can let me go now." (Y/n) stated.

"Nah."

------

I'm probably not going to sleep soon lmao this is shORT AF JUST LIKE ME (and mY DICK, I'm sorry I don't have one and I'm hyper right now)