Chapter 1

Chapter 1
I woke to the shouting of Christina "Wake up we are going to choose our jobs and get our apartments. Tris! Tris! TRIS!" I open my eyes and pull myself out of bed. I pull on my black skinny jeans, combat boots and black tank top and stuff the rest of my stuff into a duffel bag. I already know what I'm going to choose and as long as Uriah, Lynn or Marlene choose dauntless leader I will be happy because Peter won't get his dream job!

I follow every one down the the gathering area in the middle of the Pit.
"Today everyone will pic their jobs and get their apartment keys! First Tris?"
"Tattoo Artist and Initiate Trainer."
"Uriah?"
"Um.. Joke Shop Assistant and Initiate Trainer." Classic Uriah.
"Lynn?"
"Control Room." Come on Marlene.
"Marlene?"
"Dauntless Leader." Yes!
"Peter?"
"Fence Guard."
"Will?"
"Control Room."
"Christina?"
"Cosmetic Store Assistant and Initiate Trainer." The three other Dauntless borns got stuck with being a fence guards. Next we got apartment keys. I got room 45. Tobias' room is 46 so it's opposite. Uriah got 40, Lynn 41, Marlene 44, Will 56 and Christina 50.

I ran down to my new apartment so I could unpack. It was pretty basic. It had a bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen/living room area. I unpacked all my things the went over to Tobias' apartment. As I am about to knock on the door it opens.
"Hey Tris I was just going to come find you."
"Yeah well I was just going to come over to tell you I choose tattooing and training the initiates, oh and I live opposite you."
"That's great Tris! I'm going to get some lunch you coming?"
"Nah I think I will go and find Christina Bye!" I walk over to the elevators and jab the button for floor 5. When I get out of the elevator the corridor is empty. I walk to Christina's door and knock. No one comes. So I get the elevator down to the Pit and head to the tattoo parlour. When I walk in Tori is sat drawing.
"Hey I start tomorrow don't I?" I ask
"Yep 10 am. First you'll have to practice on a dummy then you can actually tattoo people. Speaking of tattoos do you want one?" I think about it for a long time I already have 5, 3 ravens, the Dauntless symbol and the abnegation symbol.
"No thanks Tori."
"What's up Tris?"
"Just I think Four is hiding something from me."
"Trust him Tris." I nod and go back to my apartment.

When I get there I sit at my desk and pull out a sketch book. Suddenly there is a knock at the door.
"What are you doing here....?"

A/N Just to tell you that maybe in chapter 4/5 I will skip a big chunk of time and go to training the initiates. Oh and sorry for the short chapter