Chapter 2

Chapter 2

When I get there I sit at my desk and pull out a sketch book. Suddenly there is a knock at the door.

"What are you doing here....?"

"Beatrice I wanted to say I'm sorry about being nasty to you when you came to visit me."

"It Tris and Caleb I won't accept your apology you haven't visited me since then and you used to scold me every time I did something wrong. So if you don't mind GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!" He turned around and started to walk away "YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER!" I stormed back into my apartment and went to bed.

When I woke up there was a knocking at my door. When I opened it Tobias was stood there.

"His Tris I have to show you something." He grabs my hand and leads me towards his apartment. When we got there he opened the door I was gob smacked. The four walls of the living room/kitchen were painted blood red, indigo, dark purple and black. The floors were brown wood. In the bedroom it was the same and in the bathroom the walls were red tiles and the floor was black tiles. I turned around a Tobias was holding a rose. "Tris Prior will you move in with me?" I raised my hands to my mouth in shock.

"YES!" Tobias picked me up and kissed me full on the lips.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to fill you in with what's happening. In my next chapter I'm going to skip ahed 11 months to the initiate training. Comment and vote