Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I wake to the beeping of the alam. I grab a pair of black shorts, a dark red vest-top and a pair of black converse. When I walk into the bathroom there is a note on the mirror

Tris,

I've gone to get some breakfast meet you I'm the training center,

Tobias

I hop into the shower. It's cold so it soon wakes me up. I pull in my clothes, put my hair into a messy bun before applying a bit of mascara. I put on the necklace Tobias got me for my birthday. It's a silver chain with a black 'T' pendant on it. I head back into the bedroom, pick up my phone and key before going to the initiates' dorm.

"WAKE UP YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES BEFORE YOU HAVE TO BE IN TRAINING!" I shout before heading to the training center myself. When I get there Tobias is setting out the guns. When every one arrives the pick up a gun.

"Right this morning we will learn how to shoot," Tobias says using his instructor voice. Sean a quiet Candor boy yawns waving his gun around. I put a bullet in the chamber and put the barrel of the gun against his head. I turn the safety off, my index finger resting on the trigger. He stops mid yawn and all of the other initiates and Tobias are now staring at me.

"Wake up you idiot! You are holding a loaded weapon now act like it!" He nods and I remove the gun.

"Like I was saying we will learn how to shoot. Six demonstrate please." I stand with my feet shoulder width apart. I exhale then shoot. The bullet hits the bullseye. "Now everyone try and hit the target."

An hour later and everyone has hit the target. We decide to give the them am early lunch and extend it until twelve. Everyone starts to leave so we start to lay out the knives. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I spin round to see Nathan standing behind me.

"So Six would you like to go out with me sometime?"

"I'm sure your lovely and all but I'm taken." I glance a Tobias he is still setting out the knives but I can tell he heard.

"Well he doesn't have to know anything." He leans forward and kisses me roughly.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY GIRLFRIEND YOU ERUDITE IDIOT!" Tobias shouts. Nathan, who looked scared, scuttled of. I run towards Tobias who pulls me into an embrace. "I think it's time to tell the initiates about us." I nod. He strokes my cheek and kisses me on the forehead. "Let's go get some cake." I laugh and we run to the cafeteria.

After lunch we head back to the training room.

"Now we are going to learn how to throw knives!" Tobias shouts as he throws a knife.

"It can be that hard to do." Rachel an Amity transfer says.

"Well it take a long time to practice. You have a go." Rachel picks up a knife and throws it. It doesn't even hit the target. "See it is hard. Six stand in front of the target please." I nod and walk over to it. I don't even flinch when Tobias throws the first knife. "Six is this bringing back any memories?" he asks.

"Yes and if you nick my ear again I am so going to kill you. Okay?" he nods. Tobias throws the final knife. It lands next to my ear and nicks it. "I hate you Four." I walk over to him and slap him. "Any memories?"

'You bet."

"Right initiates get on with it!" I shout. "You had that coming Four."

"I know. I was thinking maybe we should bring the paintball game forward."

"Yeah we should. Some of them might not be able to play tomorrow if they get hurt during training." I walk over to Bella and help her with her stance.

A/N @DauntlessQueen10 said that Tobias should propose at their spot at the chasm. So I'm going to have a vote.

A) The chasm

B) The Ferris wheel

C) Other please specify

Comment•Follow•Vote