Chapter 3

Chapter 3
+ 11 months later +
I wake to the sound of my alarm. It reads 08:00 am. We still have two hours until the new initiates arrive. I am so exited. Me and Tobias are taking the transfers and Uriah and Christina are taking the Dauntless borns. I grab some black skinny jeans and a dark purple tank top that shows of my tattoos. I got another one recently. Tobias doesn't know about it but I'm going to show it to him before the initiates arrive. The tattoo says 4+6. It's on my wrist.

I take a shower and get dressed. When I go back into the bedroom Tobias is waiting for me. I grab a pair of black converse and slide them on.
"Are you going to use Tris or Six?" Tobias questions. I walk over to him and show him my tattoo.
"Six." Tobias pulls me into an embrace and I rest my head on his chest.
"I love you," Tobias says.
"I love you too."
"I love you three."
"I love you four. Hey you made me say that!" He flashes a smile and leads me to the cafeteria. I grab a blueberry muffin and sit down at our usual table, Tobias sits next to me. We get joined by Uriah and Christina at 09:45.
"Hey guys can you not mention to the initiates that we are dating we want to see how long it takes them to figure it out," I say. They all nod in agreement. We make our way over to the net and wait for this years arrivals.

I heard Max give the welcoming speech. Then I hear a scream and a blur of grey as someone fell down into the next. I pulled the person across the net.
"What's your name?" I ask the girl. She thinks about it for a long time. "Choose wisely you only get to pick once." She smiles.
"Bella. My name is Bella."
"Make the announcement Uri!"
"FIRST JUMPER BELLA!"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

We have 18 initiates. 9 transfers and 9 dauntless born. There is 1 Abnegation, 2 Amity, 3 Erudite and 3 Candor.
"Right welcome to Dauntless. This is Uriah and Christina. They will be training the Dauntless borns. I assume you don't need a tour. I'm Six and this is Four-"
"Six and Four? Like numbers?" a Candor girl asks. Four walks over to her.
"What's your name?"
"Je.. Jessica."
"Well Jessica if I wanted to put up with Candor smart mouths I would've joined their faction. Continue Six."
"Like I was saying we will be your instructors. There are 3 stages to training. The first stage is primarily physical the second emotional and the third mental. Four of the initiates will be cut at the end of stage one and the final four will be cut at the end of stage three. Only 10 of you will become Dauntless members. Any questions?" An Erudite boy raises his hand.
"I'm Nathan. I was just wondering how old you two are?"
"Not that it's any of your business but I am seventeen and Four is nineteen. Now for the tour."