Chapter 4: Did you get the job?

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Jungkook got home the same day, all happy and smiley. He was dying to tell his boyfriend about the good news from today, but when arrived home, the door was locked, and when he was inside, the other was nowhere to be found.

He picked up his phone and tried calling his hyung, but it got straight to the voicemail.

This time, Jungkook found Hoseok's number and called him as well, just to make sure if they were together or not.

"Hello?" said the other line.

"Hey Hoseok, it's Jungkook," he said.

"Okay. What's up?" he asked, sounding a bit confused.

"Is Taehyung hyung with you?"

"No, he's not," he said, "is he out again?"

Jungkook sighed. "Yes."

Hoseok sighed as well, but more loudly than the younger one. "Get a grip on your boyfriend will you?"

He had hung up. Jungkook stared speechless at his phone. Did he just scold me for my boyfriend's behaviour? He thought to himself with a frown. But he didn't have to question him now. He had to find Taehyung.

Jungkook remembered where Taehyung was last time when Hoseok carried him home. "The open stall tent nearby".

Jungkook put on his shoes and grabbed his keys in the speed of light and checked all nearby open stall tents until he finally found what he was looking for.

Taehyung was literally laying on top of a small table, red all over his face, and lots of alcohol bottles around him, and some even shattered on the ground around him he probably had managed to knock down.

"Are you shitting me," Jungkook grumbled before he went over to him, trying to get life back in his eyes. "Taehyung hyung?" he said more loudly, "hyung?"

Taehyung seemed to be rather unconscious than awake, so Jungkook held him tightly around his waist and arms, and somehow managed to get him on his back safely and was about to leave until the owner of the stall stopped him immediately.

"Excuse me, but he can't leave until he has paid," the lady said.

Jungkook stared at her surprised. "He hasn't paid yet?" he asked shocked.

"No, I was waiting for him to get picked up or wake up himself," she told him.

Jungkook bowed apologetic and paid what his boyfriend owed her - which was a lot despite being a cheap stall - and managed to get home before Hoseok would probably show up, judging by how pissed he sounded on the phone earlier. Jungkook knew Hoseok cared for his boyfriend, also more than friends. He must hate Jungkook for being in a relationship with him, but he still tried to stay on good terms for Taehyung; the point was that Jungkook wasn't an idiot. He could tell he still felt bitter towards the younger and that the fact Taehyung literally chose him over his close friend. But it wasn't Jungkook's fault either. He innocently felt for his psychologist, and so did the professional one for him. It was rather a special link between them, and it'd always be.

"Just don't be a shithead hyung," Jungkook thought out loud as he stared at his boyfriend now laying peacefully in bed, snoring.

"Don't be mean to your hyung," Taehyung mumbled sleepily, something that definitely gobsmacked the black haired male.

"Stop being hopeless then. Why did you start drinking so much anyways? Since when did you enjoy drinking alcohol?" Jungkook asked as he sat beside Taehyung on the edge of the bed.