Chapter 12: Brave act

Unedited! Hello everyone! Sorry for the slow update, but here's a new chapter~ I hope you'll enjoy it .xx 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Jungkook couldn't even manage to press out words and just bawled. He wanted to tell him badly, but when he thought about it again, would it be okay for him to tell his boyfriend how his boss had acted? He knew straight away Taehyung wouldn't accept his attitude and go and scold him, but then Jungkook would be fired. Could he afford that? Could they afford that?

Maybe I should just keep quiet until Taehyung gets back to work, he thought to himself as he had calmed himself down and stopped bawling. 

 "Tell me what got you so upset Jungkookie," Taehyung said softly as he was stroking his hair gently affectionately, "tell me." 

Jungkook hesitantly met the elder's eyes. "I was scolded today because I was doing a sloppy job," he lied. I just can't tell him, at least not yet. "I know I deserved it, but my boss was so scary, and he even threatened to fire me if I continued like that." The younger tried his best to seem convincing, and miraculously, Taehyung seemed to had believed him.

"That's a dick move from him," he said, obviously on his boyfriend's side, "did you tell him how you felt about his way of teaching?"

"Of course not, how could I?" Jungkook asked, now talking about how it really happened. If he even showed the slightest protest of how he was pushing himself on the younger, he'd get fired immediately.

"You have right as a worker there to confront your boss about your dislikes, to help your boss, your colleagues, and yourself to make it a better place for all of you, and working together as one," he told him, almost like he was scolding him, but it was the complete opposite: he just wanted to guide the young one to not feel at discomfort. "Actually, when I first was hired at my company, Mrs Kim and I never got along as she underestimated me by my young age and thought I was a spoiled kid from a rich family that had used money to get forward. I confronted her about it and how she made me uncomfortable and making my working abilities to drop when she was scuffling every time she was in my presence, and we eventually found a solution, and peace, with each other," he told him, "now she's like family."

"Wow, I never knew," Jungkook admitted. He knew Taehyung and Mrs Kim were close, but not that they despised each other at first in his earlier career years. 

"The point is," he continued, "you just gotta trust your boss and talk to him." Yeah, over my dead body, Jungkook thought to himself sarcastically. Just the thought of being alone with Mr Nam again made his whole body shiver, and it was not because of his boyfriend's soft touches by his fingers that was stroking on his forearms gently, so careful like he was afraid his skin would crack otherwise. 

"Thanks, hyung," he smiled, "I've just been tired and frustrated today. Will you be home from now on?"

Taehyung nodded. "Of course Jungkookie," he said, "always." 

Jungkook tried to distract himself from what had happened earlier at work, and just concentrated on enjoying the company he shared with his boyfriend. He made dinner, and he cuddled with the younger on the sofa. They stole a few kisses here and there, but how they ended up roughly making out and eventually the clothes came off as well was beyond their control.

And when they woke up the next morning on the couch, almost causing Jungkook to get late to work, they stressed through the morning; Taehyung gave him a quick goodbye kiss before he exited the house and ran the fastest he could to the Lite Company building that wasn't too far away.