Chapter 15: Report him

Have I've good to update within a week? ^^ I'll try to keep this up~ hope you'll like this chapter .xx

Also, I'd like to congratulate theprincessofotaku as it's her birthday today! I hope this is a nice enough birthday gift from me, so I hope you'll enjoy today's chapter~^^

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

The threatening man bellowed at the crying young male. "Nobody's gonna save you boy," he whispered, "no one."

Jungkook broke down in a cry. "Please, stop it, Mr Yoo," he cried, "I can't anymore. Please, I'm begging you!" he cried out loud, punching aimlessly around although he didn't hit anyone.

Jungkook heard a hesitant laughter. "Mr Yoo?" he asked.

"Please let me go. I'll be good, I promise, just stop," he continued to cry terrified, "please Mr Yoo."

Jungkook suddenly didn't feel the grip on him anymore. He just lay completely still on the floor in silence. When he was ready, he opened his eyes slowly, meeting his boss ones whom stared at him astonished. "Mr Nam?" he asked hesitantly.

The young male suddenly remembered he was still at the Lite Company, still in Mr Nam's office. He was still over him on the floor, but he didn't touch the boy.

"What the HELL is going on here?" roared another voice. Jungkook tried to glance past his boss over him, spotting his hero, Park Jimin, in the opening, glaring down at their boss.

"Jimin hyung," Jungkook cried, "Mr Yoo... Mr Nam..." He didn't even manage to utter a full sentence. He was so broken. He was terrified and shaken.

But Jimin knew exactly what the younger male meant. He walked up to the males on the floor, giving the man his most dangerous glare Jungkook had ever seen on him that made even the grown up man shake fearful. "It's not what - "

"Don't you dare try and talk me out of this," Jimin muttered dangerously, "you'll pay for this," he spat.

Mr Nam quickly got up before Jimin literally attacked him and ran up behind his desk. "Both of you get out," he ordered. He sounded more anxious than threatening, but the younger males had to problem fleeing.

Jimin crouched down to help up the shaken boy and let him lean in his shoulder as they got out. "I'm telling this to the police," Jimin said as he stopped by the door and gave Mr Nam one last glare, "boss or not, you're gonna rot in jail."

Jimin helped the shaken boy out of the building and got him in his car, and then drove off to his and Taehyung's apartment.

"Hyung," Jungkook whispered as the elder was driving, slightly glancing at him worriedly, "don't tell Taehyung." Jimin's eyes went wide as he struggled keeping his eyes on the road by the surprise, "at least not yet."

"Not tell him?" Jimin confirmed what the younger asked for, "are you mad? How can we not tell him? We have to report Mr Nam immediately!"

Jungkook nodded weakly. "I know, but he's got so much on his mind I don't want to ruin everything for him."

Jimin sighed as he hit on the brakes and parked on the side, now fully facing the raven haired boy. "Jungkook, I know you're only thinking of Taehyung, but I promise you, you have to tell him. Everything that matters to him, is you. If you avoid this, you'll regret it so much you'd want to build a time machine to turn back and do the exact opposite," Jimin advised the younger, "that pig deserves to rot in hell, just like Mr and Mrs Yoo will for what they did not only to you, but everyone they hurt." He stopped talking to look at Jungkook's reaction, but all he did was to think hard. "I'm not gonna force you to do anything, but I'm certainly not gonna lie to Taehyung about what I saw. Tell him, he deserves to know. He's a good man, and everything he has is you."