Chapter 14: Help

I feel so embarrassed. Gosh, how long as it been since I last updated? I'm so sorry, please forgive me~ I hope you'll like this longer chapter, and I shall write more to update more for you guys. My apologies .xx 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

When the two males went to bed that same night, Jungkook couldn't fall asleep immediately. He was tired, but he just didn't manage to sleep quite yet. He tried scrolling through his phone - he even found one of Taehyung's books and read a few pages, but it still didn't work.

"Hyung?" Jungkook whispered softly, but when he didn't receive an reply, he gave up.

He got up from bed and into the lounge; he turned the television on with low volume and just scanned through the channels there as well. He managed to find one channel that has a horror movie on, so he decided to just continue to watch it.

It was quite interesting, even had a few jump scared that made Jungkook jump in the sofa, and at one particular scare, he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, actually causing him to scream out loud this time, and he quickly glanced up, only to be met with an amused grin of his partner. 

"Hyung," he breathed out relieved, "sorry, did I wake you?"

"It's okay," he smiled softly as he climbed over to sit beside him, snuggling against him. "What are you watching?"

"Bunshinsaba," he replied, showing the title of the movie with the remote, "it's quite interesting, and scary."

Taehyung chuckled. "You always find horror movies scary," he teased as he stroke his hand through the younger's hair, "scaredy cat." He whispered the last bit as seductive as he could, causing the younger to break out in a smile.

"I am not," he protested, but easily gave in when Taehyung sat up to kiss him - or in better words, sat on top of him.

"Scaredy cat," Taehyung murmured again, "you can't even watch The Grudge, which is a classic."

Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes after their kiss. "Classic? Those movies are the worst one out there. Absolutely inhuman to watch." He even shivered at the though of those films that terrified him.

Taehyung had even been so mean to him one time, that after they had a marathon after watching the three American remakes of The Grudge one night, he had found a video of the sound, put on the highest volume possible, and made Jungkook wake up to the sound. On top of that, he hid under their bed and pulled up his hand so Jungkook would feel his touches from beneath; he had never felt so terrified before in his entire life, and after that incident, he refused to even talk to Taehyung in almost a week.

"Then let's keep to the romantic ones," the elder grinned as he pressed his lips against the other's again.

"You should sleep," Jungkook whispered.

"You too," he frowned back.

"I can't."

"Me neither."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You woke up because of me, so you can sleep again. I'll turn the volume down."

"It was your whimper that woke me," he laughed.

"Fine, I'll change the channel," he suggested.

Taehyung didn't listen and laid on top of him, snuggling against him as he watched the screen. "I'll stay here with you." 

Jungkook was about to protest as he wanted Taehyung to get all the sleep he could get as he had a lot of trouble it lately, but the elder refused to move away from Jungkook.

I'll Be Good - INU sequel ⚣ TKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें