Chapter 8: We'll get help

Wow this has been ages... sorri~ I'll try to upload soon and not take literally a month to update again .xx  

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

"Jungkookie," Taehyung cried harder, "I'm....scared."

Those words hit Jungkook like a truck. He quickly made his way to the elder's bed and lay down beside him and held him as he sobbed on his chest.

It hurt Jungkook watching his boyfriend becoming this broken. He knew exactly how it felt to be scared of yourself and other people. He knew how it felt to be so broken that you feel no hope, and you couldn't help but to just cry and cry, hoping it'll go away, hoping someone would hold you tight.

Taehyung did that to Jungkook. He held him when no one bothered to even look the younger's way, and he held him so tightly he squeezed his tears out, and he eventually stopped crying so much, and rather received something to smile for. He smiled for Taehyung, because he was the best thing that had happened to Jungkook.

And now it was Jungkook turn to hold the other tightly, so tightly he'd know he would never let go. He would never let Kim Taehyung go - no matter what it'd take.

"Jungkookie," Taehyung sobbed more, but Jungkook only hushed him softly, caressing him gently with his thumb on his cheek, "I'm so sorry..."

"Don't apologise hyung," Jungkook said with a breaking voice, "please don't apologise." 

Jungkook had to eventually get out of the room when it was too late for him to stay, and Jimin was on his was on his way to pick him home and drive him home.

"What happened to him?" he asked worriedly for his best friend.

Jungkook put his seatbelt on and motioned for the other to start driving right away. "He had mixed pills and alcohol, but luckily it wasn't too much to damage him seriously. He needs to stay here for three days or so though," Jungkook explained, trying to not be so obvious that he and his boyfriend had done nothing but crying the whole evening.

"Purposely?" he asked, slightly glancing at the other to see his reaction.

"No," he replied, "not purposely. We talked, and we both want him to get better. We'll try to make it work and make him improve."

"So he admitted he was a wreck?" the elder asked.

Jungkook nodded. "Yes. He cried, saying he was scared. And then he cried some more."

"Wow," Jimin said surprised, "he really must be for him to admit that."

Jungkook nodded again. He was right, and it scared him to death. How badly was Taehyung to admit how different he had become?

"Thanks for the ride hyung," Jungkook smiled gratefully as they were right outside his home. He shut the car door and went inside his home, waving the other off before locking behind him; he slid down the door and landed right on the floor. He couldn't stop sobbing. His heart was hurting so badly it was felt like it was about to explode. It hurt so much he couldn't stop the tears and screams that escaped his lips.

"Hyung!" he called out, knowing it was no use. The young male was shivering, but not because it was cold, but because he literally felt like his entire body was breaking apart, and becaused he was so scared. He didn't even know exactly what he was afraid of, only that it was all mixed together to make him how bad he was now.

He needed his boyfriend. He needed Taehyung to be beside him. He needed the person that mattered the most to him to be beside him, and he didn't only mean physically, but emotionally too. He needed Taehyung back. He just had to be there with him, because Jungkook wasn't strong on his own. 

Jungkook received a call from one of his friends in the middle of his breaking moment, but all he could do was to decline it. He couldn't possibly talk right now. All he managed to do was to break down. All he managed to do was to think of his broken boyfriend. 

But eventually his body was drained out of tears. He almost fell asleep on the floor in the hallway, but he managed to get himself up, get undressed and go to bed. His head was pounding endlessly, but he just had to ignore it the best he could.

As he woke up some hours later, the doorbell was ringing loudly. Sloppily, he got on his feet, grabbed his bathrobe on the way to the door to open it.

It was all of his friends: Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, and even Jung Hoseok who were standing in front of him. "What - what are you're all doing here?" Jungkook asked, surprised to see them.

They didn't say anything at first, but they all smiled warmly at him, everyone except Hosek that is, who was just staring at the younger like he was the plague he despised. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he punched him - right in the face.

Jungkook literally stumbled backwards, holding his hands over his cheek and eye that was throbbing in pain. "Ouch! What the hell-!" he yelled, but before he finished, Hoseok entered his home casually, like nothing just happened along with the others.

"What do you think you're doing?" Yoongi hissed at Hoseok whilst Jimin went up to Jungkook, touching his cheek and eye to check how much damage he took.

He was glaring furiously at the elder; he couldn't understand why he had just punched him, or why he was here for that matter. Had he gone mad?

"I want to hear what has happened to Taehyung," he demanded, ignoring the glares he received from his friends.

"Like what? That he's fucking depressed, as we all know?" Jungkook barked at him. "And why did you punch me?"

"Because you fucking deserved it," Hoseok said, but he sounded way calmer than the black haired one.

"Deserved it? What did I do?"

Hoseok's glare literally made Jungkook whimper on the inside. "Exactly!" he snapped, "what did you do? What do you actually do at all for Taehyung? I seriously don't understand why he chose you, or why he's under the illusion you're keeping him happy when it's obvious that all you do is helping him getting worse!"

"Stop it Hoseok," Seokjin scolded, looking to be pissed than ever as he shoved him back by the other's chest. 

"I'm just being honest here," he muttered, "that's why I came here at all. I just want to know what the fuck this midget has been doing when all that has happened to Taehyung was a hell to him. What did you do, huh? Go screwing around? Go and play at some company Jimin helped you with because you're good for nothing to get your own stuff done because you're a spoiled brat, and a useless piece of s-"

"I said enough!" Seokjin yelled as he slapped him across the cheek. "Enough of your selfish grief! We all know you care deeply about Taehyung, we all do, but what he and Jungkook has is deeper than anyone of us, and you just have to learn to accept it, even if it's painful. If you truly care for Taehyung, then you'll do it for him.

"We didn't come here to scold Jungkook as he had done nothing wrong, and we asked you to join because we're friends and have been for a long time, and we know you love Taehyung, so please, just shut up or get out."

They all stared at the eldest like he had gone mad, but still nodded along in agreement.

But Jungkook wasn't done being angry. He was done being blamed. He was done being victimised. He was done being taken advantage of. "You're pissed at me for not doing anything? And what exactly have you been doing for him? I haven't heard from you for days - hell even weeks - and Taehyung definitely hasn't been talking about you. He never does, so get the fuck off your high horse. I know we share our love towards Taehyung, but breaking news buddy, he never chose you."

Jungkook got out of hand. He knew he was harsh. He actually regretting saying all this, but he just wanted to get it off his chest, and let it sink into Hoseok's head. This situation could go two ways: Hoseok realising and cooperate, or piss off and never talk to him again.

Surprisingly, he did neither. He went quiet, but he didn't give in or realise he was being a dickhead, probably because they were both jackasses. They both refused to respect their shared love for the same person that was in a bad situation.