Chapter 9: He's gone

Sorry in advance for the typos, I haven't edited it yet but I wanted to update for you, so here you go. 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Jungkook heard his other friends gasping at him as they all stared with eyes open wide.

"Jungkook!" Seokjin said in a scolding matter. "Why on earth did you say all that?"

Even Yoongi stepped in this time. "That's harsh mate."

Jimin slowly approached him with sadness written all over him. "I know Hoseok has been giving you a hard time ever since you and Taehyung build up feelings for each other, but don't you think that went out of hand?" he said, worryingly glancing in Hoseok's direction. "Try to be nice to each other. I know it's not the easiest thing to do, but it's the right thing to do. Imagine your roles switched up and Taehyung was with Hoseok. How would you feel? Think about that for a moment before joining us in the lounge, yeah?" After Jimin said what was on his mind, he guided everyone but Jungkook to the lounge, and the younger did what he was told and waited.

He knew they were all right. He didn't like being mean or nasty - it's a disgusting feeling when you realise you've just crushed someone's heart. Jungkook was going to apologise, and whether or not he'd become friends with Hoseok again, that'd be up to the other.

"Hey," he muttered as he walked up to Hoseok who was by the big book shelf that belonged to Taehyung as it was all of his previous studying books, and some literature he fancied. "I'm really sorry for what I said. I know it was harsh and mean. I honestly didn't mean any of tha-"

"Of course you meant it, and it's true," he interrupted him, "I know Taehyung never liked me back. He felt pressured before, but I never made a move to even try, and when you came along, it was far too late. I've realised that. But that's not why I'm giving you a hard time."

Jungkook looked back up to meet his eyes. "What do you mean?" he asked confused.

Hoseok smiled warmly. "It's because I want to mature you so you'll treat him the way he deserves. I want to make him the happiest man on earth, but since that's not my mission, I'm trying to pass it on to you."

Jungkook's jaw was literally hanging. "So..." he started unsurely, "you don't hate me?"

"I did at first," he confessed, "but what the point when it'd only cause hatred and conflicts? I decided to accept that we're a big part of our common friends and crushes. Just promise me you'll never hurt Taehyung, and I'll be there for all of you, as a good and loyal friend."

The black haired male was literally crying. He was so touched and moved he couldn't control himself. He threw his arms around Hoseok, grateful for his words and thoughts. He had never heard anyone say such things. He was the strongest person Jungkook had ever met. "Thank you," he pressed out, "thank you so much Hoseok."

"Wow," said a sudden voice behind them, "never would've guessed you two would hug after the scene from earlier," Namjoon commented as saw them.

They both smiled at their friends as Hoseok told him how he was secretly feeling and trying to do on his own. They respected his choice because he did it to make himself feel better. He was devastated when Taehyung and Jungkook moved in together, but he had accepted it and dealt with it in his own way.

The next day Jungkook woke up extra early to get to the hospital as quickly as he could. It was possible for his boyfriend to be released today, if his condition said so. But he wanted to visit him anyways as he wasn't there the day before, which Taehyung probably was slightly upset by.