introduction

"I couldn't hate you, Bellamy, for doing what you did to me because you did that for your sister but this... you can't honestly say you're doing this for anyone else but yourself."

When Olivia was given the task to plan a hypothetical journey down to the ground for the kids in the Skybox as her graduating assignment, it never once crossed her mind that the hypothetical trip would become an actuality.

Every variable had been planned for - well all except for Bellamy Blake.

In a compulsive act of attempting to achieve complete perfection, Olivia goes back onto the dropship in the last few minutes of the launch, expecting to get off before its release. If only she had known that Bellamy Blake had hidden aboard and that nothing was going to stop him from going down to the ground - not even her.

Now down on the ground, she must try to find a place to fit in among the teens whilst doing her best not to fall for Bellamy Blake's charms.

  ↠

I suck at descriptions, I know and I'm sorry. I tried to do something different with the usual fics by making her a non delinquent and jazz because I felt especially basic for choosing to write a fanfiction about Bellamy Blake. That being said, once I figure out everything about it, I'll also publish the Monty fic so hopefully that overcomes my basicness. I hope you guys enjoy the fic and give it a chance because I'm super excited about it! Kthanksbyeeeeee!

   ↠

DISCLAIMER: Everything but the characters and storylines I create (e.g. Olivia) belongs to the CW and the writers, producers, etc. If I did own it though, most of Bellamy Blake's plotline in the third season would be different... just saying.