Prologue

Hi everyone. My name is Tiffany Mills and I am the younger sister to Regina Mills or the Evil Queen. My sister wasn't always the Evil Queen. The reason she turned into the person everyone knows is all our mother(Cora's) fault. She ruined Regina's life by killing her finance Daniel, thus taking away her happy ending. I always tried to help my sister and tell her that taking her anger out on Snow and Charming will not bring Daniel back but she never listens.

You are probably wondering if I am evil like my mother and sister, right? Well to answer your question, yes I was evil but I'm not anymore. Remember how I told you mom killed Regina's love, well she also killed my first and only friend - Dylan. Everyone knew I was one of the daughters to one of the most evil people in the Enchanted Forest. No one talked to me, except for Dylan, he saw past the title I was given. He saw the good in me but my mom just had to kill him.

I never wanted revenge on Snow White and Prince Charming for having a happy ending when I didn't get one. I just wanted revenge on my mother. Over the desire for revenge, I wanted Regina to spend time with me. We were inseparable before mom corrupted her. I just feel so - Uh-Oh. I have to go. Mom is calling me. Bye!