Chapter 2

~Previously~

I decided to keep her in this room I think was supposed to be her and find a different way to wake her up. I laid her down on the bed and walked out the door but before closing it I whispered, "I will get you back sis, I promise."

Tiffany's Pov

I groaned waking up with a splitting headache. I looked around only to discover I was not in my room at the palace, I was on the floor of a red room that was on fire. I tried to find an escape route only to discover the room had no doors or windows. I tried to extinguish the flames with my magic but it only seemed to make them burn hotter. I eventually gave up and stayed in my place, creating a shield around myself to stop the flames from reaching me.

I tried to remember anything that could explain why I was in the room until a memory flashed before my eyes. "I will help you cast the curse, not because I think it is right, because I want to give you closure. You need to know that this could end badly and the price you pay...... could be horrible. Are you willing to pay the price?" I looked down at Regina with a small smile and she said "I am willing to pay the price sis. I need to get my revenge and then..... things can go back to the way they were." I smiled and hugged her again saying "Let's get this over with then. I want my sister back as soon as possible." I gasped realizing I paid the price of my sisters curse.

I groaned thinking of ways I could get out of this mess when I heard a door open. I stayed quiet waiting for any sign of another life until I heard my sister scream "TIFFANY!" I screamed "SIS" hoping she would hear me. I had hope until I felt my body being shaken and my sister started crying. I didn't know what I could do to comfort her if she cant hear me but I kept screaming, hoping she would eventually hear me. I stopped when I felt her pick me up and put my body on something super soft then her presences was gone. I faintly heard her whisper, "I will get you back sis, I promise" before everything went dark and I fell into a dreamless sleep wondering if I will ever see my sister again.

Regina's Pov

After locking the door to my sisters room, I decided to look around Storybrooke for some fresh air. I needed time to think of ways to wake Tiffany and I cant do that when I am stressed. As I walked around Storybrooke, I was very impressed with the power of the curse. Once I get my sister back, everything will be perfect. I eventually made my way back to my house, into my bedroom thinking about a potion that will allow me to read Tiffany's mind. I, unfortunately don't have enough magic for such a potion, so I decided to think of people from the Enchanted Forest who could be her true love.

If Dylan is her true love, she will never wake up. He cant be Tiffany's true love, mother killed him before she could get too attached. I honestly have no idea who her true love is but I am determined to find out who and where they are. I will not stop until my sister is wake and with her lover. I will do EVERYTHING in my power to help her, even if that means losing myself in the process.

(A/N: This chapter sucks, I know. I am so sorry. I needed to update and I have had a lot on my mind. Hope you guys liked it anyway and tell me what I can do to make the story better. I will hopefully be updating at least once or twice a week. If I do, it will be on the weekends when I have more time. Bye everyone.)