Chapter 5

~ Previously ~

I pleaded with her not too and she agreed to take me home. I am one step closer to saving the town for the Evil Queen and restoring my family. Hopefully I can get Emma to stay in Storybrooke. The curse can only be broken if she stays and believes in her destiny. Storybrooke, Maine, here comes the Savior.

Emma's Pov

This kid who is claiming to be the son I gave up, just showed up at my door step asking me to come home with him. I had the worst birthday and I made a wish on a cupcake I bought myself. I wished I wouldn't be alone and then Henry showed up and told me I was his mother. I don't know how to react but here I am, driving him to Storybrooke, Maine to take him home.

I looked over at the passenger seat and saw Henry reading some sort of book, "What is that?" I asked. The only answer I received was Henry saying, "I don't think you're ready for this?" "I think I can handle a few fairytale." I said but he just looked me in the eyes and said, "There not just fairytales. Every story in here really happened, you should know more than anyone." That intrigued my interest and I said, "How so?" he answered I a dead serious tone, "Because you are in this book?"

I laughed and told him he shouldn't believe in everything but I eventually stopped, not wanting to stun his belief. After a while of driving we arrived in the streets of Storybrooke and I asked, "Alright kid, how about an address?" "24 not telling you street." He said smugly and I stopped the car.

Henry's Pov

"Alright kid, how about an address?" Emma asked as we were on the streets of Storybrooke. "24 not telling you street." I said smugly and Emma stopped the car. She got out with me following her lead and said, "Look kid, its been a long day and its almost 8:15?" "Time is frozen here" I told her, sensing her confusion.

Dr. Hopper (Jiminy Cricket) walked up to us and asked where I was for my therapy session. Regina makes everyone think I am crazy because I know who she really is. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, I went on a school fieldtrip." I quickly and smoothly lied. Dr. Hopper lectured me about lying until Emma butted in, "Okay. I think I should be getting him home. Do you know where he lives?"

Dr. Hoppy told her I lived at the mayors house and that is was the biggest house. "You're the mayors kid?" she slightly raised her voice at me. "M-Maybe." I said looking down to avoid her gaze. We got back in the car and she started driving to Regina's house, against my protest, may I add.

Emma's Pov

"Please don't take me back there." Henry begged again once we arrived at the house. "Look, your mom is probably worried sick." I said, hoping he would calm down. "You don't know what its like with her, my life sucks!" he said, putting emphasizes on the work sucks. "My parents left on the freeway, they didn't even care enough to take me to a hospital. You have a mother who loves you-." I said but was cut off by the door opening.

Regina's Pov

I saw a car pull up outside my house and saw Henry and a woman get out. I quickly opened the door and rushed to pull Henry in a hug. "Are you okay? What happened?" I asked. Henry looked at me with rage and said, "I found my real mom." then ran inside the house and up the stairs. I stood the shocked, this woman is Henrys birth mother, the only person who can break my curse. "You're Henrys birth mother." I asked with shock as I looked at her.

"Hi." she said awkwardly and I took a deep breath. I invited her inside and offered her a drink. I threatened her to leave town or something bad would happen. I hope Emma will listen to me and leave town forever. I cant have her breaking my curse. I have worked too hard for her to come mess everything up. I have sacrificed to much and have lost many to make this happen.

(A/N: Hey guys. As promised here is the next chapter. I just realized that I haven't done any chapters about their lives in the Enchanted Forest while they are in Storybrooke. Please tell me if you want the next chapter to have their lives from the Enchanted Forest in it. I will start working on the chapter today and get it posted by next week. Love you! Bye!)