Chapter 16

~ Previously ~

I screamed, waking myself up. I looked at the other side of the bed, expecting to see Peter. Peter ran into out tent and pulled me into his chest. I cried, holding him close. He was safe. It was just a dream... but it felt so real. I pulled him to lied down with me. He chuckled, taking his shows off and pulling the covers over us. No words were exchanged between us but nothing needed to be said. I drifted off to sleep again, with Peter laying next to me, knowing nothing could happen while we were together.

* In Neverland*

Third Person's Pov

David, Emma, Hook, and Mary Margaret range the woods searching for Henry being forced to walk in a single file. Mary Margaret leads the way. With David right behind her and Hook bringing up the rear. David pants as he holds a lantern in one hand and clutches his chest in his other. "Hey, need a break?" he ask his wife, hoping she says 'yes'. He really needed to take a breather, dreamshade making him weak. "No, I'm good." Mary Margaret replies, continuing to walk forward. David sighs and tries again. "In this heat, you shouldn't overtax yourself." "Oh" Mary Margaret chuckles, "so you need a break." she states. She stops, turning to face David to get a good look at him. "No! I'm good!" David states, nt wanting her to discover the truth.

"'David Nolan' let himself go, huh?" she snickers, looking at him closer. "Does he look like he let himself go?" David ask, staring challengingly into his wife's eyes. As they were only inches away from kissing, Regina walked into the slightly big clearing. "How much further?" Regina ask, getting irritated of being with the Charming and without Henry. Emma pulls the map out muttering, "We should be getting close to Pan's lair." Finally getting the map out of her bag, "Going in a straight line course-" she cuts herself off after seeing the map. "Son of a bitch! How is it now behind us?" She ask Hook who is standing behind her.

"How can that be?" Mary Margaret ask, genuinely confused. Regina rolls her eyes, turning to face Emma. "You got us lost." she easily accused before Hook stepped in. "No, she didn't." He sighed, before continuing. "It's the camp... Pan's moving it." "If Pan's camp keeps moving, how are we ever gonna find Henry?" Emma asked, worried and scared about never seeing Henry again.

*Pan's Camp in Neverland*

Tiffany's Pov

As Henry sleeps on the roots of a tree in camp, Pan grabs an apple and walks towards him. I smirk sensing something exciting was about to happen. I walked to stand next to Pan, wrapping as arm around his waist, as he wrapped on around me. "Cuckooo!" Pan exclaims, startling Henry awake. "Wake up. Catch" Peter says, throwing the red apple at Henry. Henry watches the apple roll on the ground, sitting up. "I don't like apples." I scrunch my face up, tilting my head. "Who doesn't like apples?" I questioned, peering down at him. "It's a family thing." He says cryptically. Pan chuckles, looking at me before crouching down to Henry's level. "Well, don't worry." He tells Henry. "They're not for eating. It's for a kind of game." Pan says, before I cut him off. "A really fun game." I aim the crossbow in Pan's hand at Henry. "We call it target practice." I smirk, seeing slight fear in his eyes. This excites me but also makes disturbs me. For some reason, I don't want to see him frightened. A small part of me wants to shelter him and protect him from the world.

*The Enchanted Forest*

Neal's Pov

After finding the crystal ball, I discovered where Emma was. I knew I had to get to her, to save her. It wasn't so simple. I needed a way to get to Neverland; a magic bean or magical slippers. Anything that would get me to Emma and Henry. "You found the crystal ball. What else are you looking for?" Mulan asked me, as her and Robin Hood watched me search.

"It showed me where Emma is, not how to get her." I said, rummaging through the cabinets of my father's old castle. "Um... not sure you can find a horse in there, mate." Robin said, giving me a look. "I don't need a horse. I need a portal.... A way to create a portal." I said, getting frustrated. "Why don't you calm down and tell me what the problem is?" Robin said, moving his arms around. "Perhaps I can assist." I sighed, turning to face him and Mulan. "Henry is trapped in Neverland with Peter Pan who's hands-down the nastiest person I've ever met." Mulan looked confused, "I saw Emma in this ball, not Henry." I turned fully to her, not liking the doubt in her tone. "Listen, I was in Neverland. Pan was looking for a boy, a specific boy. I know he had some picture of him on a scroll. He called him the truest believer."