Chapter 6

~Previously~

"Hi." she said awkwardly and I took a deep breath. I invited her inside and offered her a drink. I threatened her to leave town or something bad would happen. I hope Emma will listen to me and leave town forever. I can't have her breaking my curse.

*Meanwhile in the Enchanted Forest*

Prince Charming's Pov

I willed my precious steed to run faster as I tried to save my one true love.... Snow White. By the time I made it to Snow, I was to late. The dwarfs were leaning over her glass casket, crying. "NO!" I yelled as I jumped off my horse and ran toward to the casket. "Open it." I told the dwarfs, not bothering to look up from by loves face.

"I'm sorry, she's gone." said Grumpy looking at me with eyes filled with sadness. "At least let me say goodbye." I pleaded with tears threatening to fall. The dwarfs looked at each other and slowly took the top off. I walked forward and took in everything about Snow. I leaned down, kissing her lips one last time, when I felt a powerful magic flow threw me. I looked up after the kiss and five seconds later, Snow opened her eyes and took a deep breath. "You saved me." she said, looking at me with such love and admiration.

"Did you ever doubt I would?" I asked her jokingly with a smile. "Well I don't know. The class coffin threw me off a bit." she said with the same tone I used and kissed me before saying we should head home. I smiled and nodded, before sweeping Snow off her feet.

Snow White's Pov

I can't believe Charming found me, I thought something happened to him. The class coffin really did throw me off. I could hear and feel everything going on around me but I couldn't tell the dwarfs anything. To them I appeared death and I didn't know how long the sleeping curse would last. It could have lasted forever if Charming hadn't come. I love him forever and always. I will always find him and I know he will always find me.

*Back to Storybrooke*

Emma's Pov

I can't believe that witch threatened me if I didn't leave Storybrooke something bad would happen. I was driving to go home, back to Boston, when all of a sudden a saw a wolf standing in the middle of the road. I swerved, trying to avoid it but I ended up hitting the 'Welcome to Storybrooke' sign. All I remember is hitting my head on the steering wheel then I fell into a black abyss.

When I woke up, I was in a jail cell. I slowly got up and walked to the cell bars, when Sheriff Graham walked in and let the person (Leroy) out of his cell with a warning. "Really." I said in an annoyed voice. Graham looked at me, shrugging he said, "I guess the Mayor's drinks are stronger than you thought." "I was not drunk," I said, then continued, "there was a wolf standing in the middle of the road."

"A wolf?" he said sounding surprised and looking at me like I was crazy. "There are no wolves in Storybrooke." he said with a dead serious look. When I was about to say something else, Regina Mills walked in sounding really worried. "Graham, Graham, it's Henry. He isn't in his room and I can't find him." she said looking at me with an evil look. "What are you doing here? Do you know where Henry is?" she yelled, walking up to the bars.

"Look lady, I haven't seen him since I dropped him off at your place. Maybe I can help you find him." they both looked at me skeptically as if to say 'how'. "Find people is kind of what I do. If you let me out I will help you find him." I said, wanting to get of the this stupid cell. Now I am helping the woman who wants be gone find the boy who claims to be my son. How could this get any worse?

(Hey everyone. I hope you like this chapter. I realized I didn't tell you why I was grounded and thought you need to know. I got grounded for a grade in one of my classes. Is anyone excited for the new 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' that is coming out this Friday? Anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I will have another out by Sunday. Bye everyone! ;)