Chapter 7

~Previously~

"Look lady, I haven't seen him since I dropped him off at your place. Maybe I can help you find him." they both looked at me skeptically as if say 'how'. "Finding people is kind of my thing. If you let me out, I will help you find him." I said, wanting to get out of this stupid cell. Now I am helping the woman you wants me gone find the boy who claims to be my son. How could this get worse.

*Meanwhile in the Enchanted Forest*

Prince Charming's Pov

I am so relieved that I found Snow. Right now I am standing at the alter, waiting for her to walk down the aisle. I smiled, when I saw her slowing coming down the aisle in a beautiful, white wedding gown. When Snow made it down the aisle, the whole world stopped. I felt like we were the only two people in the world.

The priest started the ceremony and when he turned to me and said, "Will you take Snow White to be your wife?" I immediately said, "I do." Snow said the exact same thing when he turned to her. "You may now kiss the bride.", the priest said after we gave our vows to one another. Before Snow and I could seal our love with a kiss, the door burst open and Regina walked in, looking madder than ever before.

Snow White's Pov

Regina rudely interrupted mine and Charming's wedding. She started angrily walking toward the alter where Charming and I stood. She knocked two of our guards into a wall when they tried to protect us. Doc was starting to get nervous and he was scared for my wellbeing, "It's the queen. Run!!". "She's not a queen anymore. She is nothing but an evil witch." I said as a pulled Charming's sword from his belt.

"No, no, no. Don't stoop to her level there is no need." my handsome prince said, trying to ease my anger. "You're wasting your time. You've already lost, and I will not let you ruin this wedding." Charming said to her, while standing protectively in front of me. Regina simply smiled and said, "Oh, I'm not here to ruin anything. On the contrary, dear. I have come to give you a gift." "We want nothing from you." I said. "But you shall have it." she said with venom before she continued.

"My gift to you... is this happy, happy day. For tomorrow my real work begins. You have made your vows, now I make mine. Soon everything you love, everything all of you all will be taken from you forever. And out of your suffering, will rise my victory. I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do.", she finished before starting to walk away. "Hey." Charming yelled before throwing his sword at her. She disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke before his sword could touch her. She left everyone in the room, murmuring quietly from what she meant by 'her real work begins'.

*Back in Storybrooke*

Tiffany's Pov

I have been under this stupid spell for what feels like forever. Can't Regina just find a way to undo the spell already?!?! While I was caught up in my thoughts (the only thing I can do in this red/ fire room), I felt the bed dip. "Hey." I heard someone say. "My name is Henry and I'm your nephew."

HE'S MY WHAT?!?!? Ugh!!!! I have missed so much. "I will come visit you again.... but now, I have to hide from Regina. I don't want her to find me, she's not my mom. She doesn't even care." I heard the boy -Henry- say before the his weight was taken off the bed and his footsteps grew fainter and fainter. What has my sister gotten herself into? I hope I get out of this slumber soon. Regina needs my help.

Henry's Pov

I had to go back. I needed to talk to Tiffany. I am currently running back to my 'castle' as I like to call it. Only a few people know about this place, that's why my 'mom' will never find me here. My real mom -Emma- will though because she has the resources and skills capable of finding me. I have no doubt that my mom is already seeking help from my real mom.