Author's Note

My grandma is a cancer survivor!!!! Today, she rung her bell. This has been a very stressful and concerning experience but it has been so rewarding. I am so thankful that she was able to beat her cancer. With that being said, I will hopefully update later on this weekend. My grandma needed my attention and I wanted to be there for her.

 My grandma needed my attention and I wanted to be there for her

The Lord really does work in mysterious ways

The Lord really does work in mysterious ways. With all the chemo treatments she was going through, I must say I had my doubts but she pulled through. I couldn't be more proud of my grandma. May the Lord continue to be with her and watch over her.

I hope all of you going through a difficult time find a light in the darkness. I understand it's hard to find that light but just know, the Lord is with you. He watching out for you and trying to help in any way he can. If any of you need to talk, I am here. You can talk to me whenever you need or want. I promise I won't judge and I will try to give my best advice (if that's what you want/need). I can be someone that will just listen to you. Please don't feel like you have to go through something alone. There is always someone who can help you out (even if you don't know them).

I love you all, so much. You are always there for me and I really appreciate it. You guys are the best and I hope you know that.