Chapter 13

~Previously~

I felt, as if, I knew them. "I'm taking you somewhere safe, my love. Once we get there, I will wake you up." I felt happiness bubble up inside me, knowing that I would be awake soon. I also felt an underlying feeling of worry, not knowing who this person was. The fact that I felt safe around them, terrified me. My heart was telling me to trust him and that's all I could do.

Black Knight's Pov

I finally have her, my angel, my princess, the light in my darkness. I finally have her in my arms once again and I intend on breaking with curse her insufferable and selfish sister put her under. I can't wait to kiss her, to hug her and to love her as I have done before. I'm currently flying her to a secure location, one where no danger will touch her. 'Second star to the right and straight on till morning.' I thought to myself, chuckling.

'Neverland.' I thought, upon seeing the island. I, gracefully, landed on the ground, careful not to jostle Tiffany around. I walked into my tent, setting her on the makeshift bed and caressed her face, lovingly. "I will wake you in a moment, my love. I need to make sure things are ready for your return." With that said, I stood up and strolled out of the tent, calling for my boys.

"Boys!" I called. I waited for a couple seconds, before being greeted by the boys. "Did you get her?" Felix, my best friend and second-in-command asked. "That I did and I want to make something perfectly clear. If anyone messes with or hurts her, I will destroy you, in the worst way possible. Do I make myself clear?" I asked, daring anyone to defy me. They all nodded their heads, "Good. You're dismissed." I told them, watching them scatter.

I sighed, walking back into my tent and sitting on the bed beside Tiffany. "Please be okay. I need you." I leaned down, closing my eyes, and kissed her. I waited a couple second, before pulling back. She gasped, opening her eyes and looking into mine. Her eyes sparkled with realization and love, as she whispered, "Peter. You saved me." Before I could say anything, she kissed me again, with passion. I kissed back, happy to have my light back.

Tiffany's Pov

I can't believe Peter saved me, I never thought I would see him again. When I needed air, I pulled back, resting my head against his chest. We sat there, enjoying each others warmth for a few minutes before I pulled away. "Peter?" I asked, quietly. "Yes, my love." he asked, looking at me with love and adoration. "Tell me a story, please." I asked/ told him. He chuckled, "What story?" I smirked, "The story of us meeting." "Of course, my love. Anything you want." He laid my head on his lap, looking down at me, smiling. "It was 29 years ago in the Enchanted Forest..."

*Flashback*

~29 Years Ago~

Tiffany sat in her room, mourning. It was the anniversary Dylan's death and his birthday. She had been plotting ways to avenge his death and she, finally, has the solution. A special spell, gives anyone or anything, a fate worse than death. She has been practicing this spell for months, she has finally mastered it. She has perfected the spell that will make her mother feel all her pain and the pain she put her sister, Dylan, and Daniel through.

'I will cast the spell tonight.' she thought to herself. She mapped out the safest way to cast the spell without her mother knowing. 'Don't worry, Dylan. You will be avenged.' She was so caught up in planning, she almost didn't hear the knock on the door. "Lunch is ready, miss. Best not to keep your mother waiting." she heard a scared voice say from the other side of the door.

Quickly hiding the plans, she walked to the door and opened it. "Thank you." she said, turning away from the servant and walking to the dining room. "About time you showed up." she heard Cora say. "I'm sorry, mother. I didn't mean to inconvenience you." Tiffany replied coldly, sitting down in the seat farthest from her mother. Lunch went by quickly but very awkwardly, with a lot of tension and hatred mixed in. As soon as lunch was over, Tiffany excused herself and left the castle, heading to Dylan's grave.