Chapter 1

Regina's Pov

*Dream*

"Sister, you can't be serious about using the Dark Curse. You know as well as anyone that 'ALL MAGIC COMES WITH A PRICE'." Tiffany told me. "Of course I know that Tiffany but I need to get my revenge. You know how much I need to do this, you know what she did to me!" I raised my voice at her. She started pacing around my room, mumbling under her breath. Finally she stopped at the door and turned to face me. "Are you doing this because of what Snow did or because of what mother did?"

I just stared at her with narrowed eyes because she knew what the answer was. "Face it Regina, you are too scared of our mother to admit that you don't really want revenge on Snow White and Prince Charming. YOU WANT REVENGE ON MOM BUT YOU ARE BEING TO MUCH OF A COWARD TO ACTUALLY STAND UP TO HER!!!" "THAT'S ENOUGH TIFFANY! And you are wrong, I can stand up to Cora but where's the fun in that. My problem is with Snow WHi-." She cut me of by saying "Why because she got a happy ending when you didn't. IT'S NOT HER FAULT YOU DIDN'T MARRY DANIEL! IT'S NOT HER FAULT MOTHER KILLED HIM! AND ITS NOT HER FAULT YOU TURNED INTO THE EVIL QUEEN.... FACE IT, YOU JUST WANT SOMEONE TO BLAME!" "IT IS HER FAULT I LOST HIM! IT'S HER FAULT MOTHER KILLED HI-"

"HOW REGINA, HOW IS IT HER FAULT!!!!! Tell me please, you have been so distanced from me since you lost him. You never tell me anything anymore, so tell me how it is her fault and I will consider helping you..... please sis." Tiffany pleaded me to let her in. I sighed knowing that she was right and that I needed the extra power. "Okay, fine....... I want to cast the Dark Curse and get revenge on Snow White because she told mom about my relationship with Daniel so mother killed him in front of me." I said on the verge of tears. She gasped and hugged me, whispering how sorry she was and that she shouldn't have pressured me into telling her. I hugged her back telling her the explanation was long overdue and that I was sorry I kept her in the dark.

After what felt like an eternity of hugging, she let go and looked up at me since she was a few inches shorter than me and said "I will help you cast the curse, not because I think it is right, because I want to give you closure. You need to know that this could end badly and the price you pay...... could be horrible. Are you willing to pay the price?" I looked down at her with a small smile and said "I am willing to pay the price sis. I need to get my revenge and then..... things can go back to the way they were." Tiffany smiled and hug me again saying "Let's get this over with then. I want me sister back as soon as possible."

*Dream Over*

~ After Curse Struck ~

I awoke in a room in my new home in Storybrooke, Maine. I can't believe it, the curse WORKED!!!!! "TIFFANY, WE DID IT!!!! IT WORKED, COME OUT!!!" I started yelling, thinking my sister was in the house and would answer. When he didn't answer, I started to get worried and search the house for her. "Tiffany, where are you? Please come out if you can hear me." I checked the kitchen, living room, and the bathrooms and two of the three bedrooms. I only have one room left to check I slowly walked back of the stairs to the door of the last bedroom. "Tiffany, are you in there?" I asked as I knocked on the door. When I didn't get answer, I opened the door to find my sister laying on the floor either dead or sleep. "TIFFANY!" I screamed rushing over to where she as lying down. I quickly checked her pulse to find that she still had one. I let of a sigh of relief and tried to wake her up. When she didn't wake up of a few minutes of me shaking her I started to think of reasons why. It dawned on me that my sister paid the price for helping me with this curse. I didn't want her to pay the price for my curse, I just needed more power. 'How could I have been so stupid?!' I mentally scolded myself. 'My little sister is under a sleeping curse because of me!! I shouldn't have pushed her into helping me with the curse!' I broke down in tears rethinking me decision, wanting to re-do it so much.

In my breakdown, I had forgotten that a sleeping curse could be broken by a kiss of true love. I don't know who her true love is or if she has even met him yet but I know true love can be many things. I hope family is her true love, I hope I am her true love. 'Well here goes nothing. I hope you wake up sis, I need you here with me.' I take a deep breath and place a gentle kiss on her forehead. I wait a few seconds before sitting up and waiting for her to wake up. After a few minutes, she is still unconscious and I started to freak out. 'Why isn't she waking up?! Who is her true love!! HAS SHE EVEN MET HIM YET??' Thousand of questions started going through my head but the one that scared me the most..... 'Was I ever going to get my sister back?' I decided to keep her in this room I think was supposed to be her and find a different way to wake her up. I laid her down on the bed and walked out the doo but before closing it I whispered, "I will get you back sis, I promise."