Worries

(A/N: This chapter is very short. It's just a little extra to Peter and Tiffany. Sorry about the late update. Hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving. Is anyone planning on going somewhere or have any special plans? I'm going to visit family. Hope everyone has a great night. Stay safe, a lot of crazy stuff as been happening lately.)

*Back at Camp*

Tiffany's Pov

Peter and I are in our tent, lying on the bed, cuddling. We were awaiting to go outside and join the nightly party. I sighed, looking at the ceiling. I felt like crying and I didn't know why. Pan shifts on his side with his elbow propped under his head to look at me. "What's wrong, princess?" he question and I sighed. I propped myself up slightly, "I'm sorry, I just.. I'm worried." "About what?" he asked, looking concerned. "I feel... connected to the boy. I don't knw why or how but I do. I feel like I've know him for years but I've never met him before." I told him, sitting up and looking at my lap. Pan sat up, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head against my shoulder. "I don't know why you feel connected to him but we will figure it out together." "Really?" I asked, turning my head slightly. "Really, princess." he smiled, kissing my lips lightly.

I sighed in relief but then frowned. "You said Regina would be after the boy. Do you know why?" Peter sighed, "She is helping the heroes, Snow White, Prince Charming, and their child." "Snow and Charming have a kid. Seriously?" I questioned, thoroughly surprised. "Why would Regina help them, she despises the Charming's.... or at least she did." I said, getting up to pace the room. "Princess, come back. You need to sleep and stop worrying." My wonderful black knight stated. "I can't calm down. What if they find the child. You need him." I stated, pacing more and gripping my hair. "I'll be fine, they won't find him." Pan tried to assure me. "You don't know that, they could be magically tracking him or-or- something." I started to tear up, fearing the worst.

Pan jumped out of the bed and grabbed my shoulders, stopping my pacing. "Look at me, I'm fine. I won't let anything happen to you or me." I looked into his eyes, seeing truth reflecting in them and started crying. He pulled me into a hug, pressing my head into his chest as I cried. "I'm sorry. I just can't bare to lose you again. If they get this boy, it's game over." I told him. He kissed my forehead, stroking my hair. "I'll be fine, darlin'." I pulled away from him, "How do you know that? How do you know things won't go wrong." He looked at me, "Because I have you again and I'm never leaving you until you tell me to." He pulled me into another hug, "Beside, I'm Peter Pan and Peter Pan never fails."

I giggled, pushing my face into his chest. We stood in the position for a while before I pulled away. "I'm sorry for being worried. I sent years without you, being separated from you by force, never knowing if I'd see you again. I just didn't want to lose you. You mean everything to me, Peter. I love you." I dried my tears and sighed into my arms, wondering why I admitted that. Pan grabbed my arms and moved them out the way, "I love you too. I promise, I won't leave you." Pan kissed my and I kissed back, happy to be in his arms again, safe and sound.

"C'mon, princess. We should probably join the celebration." Pan said, walking to the tent flaps and turning back to look at me. "Could I escort you to the party, milady?" He smirked, bowing deeply. I laughed before replying, "You can, kind sir." Pan and I joined the party, jumping and dancing the night away. My fears and worries vanished, being around the boys and Pan. If something occurred, we could defeat it together. Nothing will back Pan or these boys away from me.

Peter's Pov

I sighed, watching Tiffany dance with the Lost Boys. I was so worried about getting the boy, I never worried about what they could do to her. I love Tiffany and I hate seeing her so upset. I wanted to find a permanent solution to my problem. I saved Tiffany but that would've been in vain if I died. I have to start looking out for her, and easing her worries. I'm thinking about taking her flying tomorrow and then treating her to a nice picnic. We can go to Skull Shores. After the evening is finished, I'll take her to the highest point on the island, so her and I can watch the stars together. I'm going to ease her fears and reassure her of my love.