The Incident

It was a cold winter night and snow was literally everywhere. It was quite dark and quiet around the area because some of the people had already began going back to their hometown for the holidays and to celebrate Christmas.

After a few minutes walking around the park, Emily spotted a bench and brushed away the snow before she sat on it. The dream that Emily got earlier today couldn't get out of her head. There were so many questions that popped up in her head.

While she was reading, she heard a few twigs broke and sounds coming out of the bush behind her, that caused her to be interrupted while reading (yes, this girl loves to read). But she didn't mind, she thought that maybe it was an animal or something.

Out of nowhere, her mouth was covered and her body was grabbed and pulled by strong hands and she could immediately tell the person who did this was definitely a guy. She used her karate and Tae Kwon Do skills to break free but it was no match for this guy's strength.

The guy dragged her into his car and threw her in the backseat. With her hands and legs tied, her mouth was taped, she couldn't do anything except just to stay there until she arrived at a big and beautiful house

Hii guys, what do you think of this chapter? Wanna know who the kidnapper is? You'll find out in the next chapter.