Making it up

Jin's POV

I decided to make it up to her for being a big jerk to her. And for that, I'm taking her to do what most girls like... shopping. I drove to the shopping mall and it took about 30 minutes to arrive. I'm glad that the traffic isn't so bad today. Yay.. I like shopping <---- sarcasm

Emily's POV

I've been wondering why Jin decided to take me to a shopping mall. I can tell that he isn't the shopping type.. but whatever.. "Emily, I'm taking you here because I want to make it up to you, alright? So yeah, we can go any store you'd like and buy anything.", well, I think he's serious about this. "Well, let's go to Nike. I want new some new pair of shoes and a windbreaker.", I feel like i can get used to this.
"Nike it is then"

We headed to the Nike store and I immediately saw the pairs of shoes that I really want. So, I went straight up to those shoes and got the worker there to get my size and made Jin paid those for me. Oh how I love taking advantage of him. After buying shoes I dragged him to my favourite makeup store, Sephora. While I was busy trying on makeup Jin was waiting outside the store because he said that it would be awkward if a guy was in a makeup store. Well, I gotta admit, I was in the store for a few hours. I bought a couple of highlighters, a few lipsticks, and some eyeliner. When I got out of the store, I found Jin sitting on the bench in front of the store while checking his phone.

Third person's POV

"Hey,sorry I took so long", Emily apologised to Jin. "Nah,it's okay", Jin replied simply with a smile. Jin and Emily had decided to go buy some paint and decorations for Emily's room since Jin had offered her to stay with him but Emily still doesn't know why. They finally bought some wall decals, some gold and black paint, a study desk and a table lamp for her room. They had lunch at a Chinese restaurant on their way home.

*an hour later*

Jin's POV

"So, do you wanna start decorating your room?", I asked her and she instantly nodded.
Emily changed into a grey t-shirt and matching sweatpants while I changed into a black t-shirt and white shorts. We get started by painting her room in gold with black details which looked absolutely fabulous and then we set up the furniture and before we knew, it was already 9 at night.

Hey guys! I think this chapter is quite long and took me a while to write.. is this enough to make Emily forgive him? If so, how strong is their bond gonna be? See ya in the next chapter😽