The Plan

Emily's POV

Emily had a plan to get away from Jin. She started planning since Jin said that he wanted to take her to the park. She thought that the plan was crazy enough to break free but she doesn't know what he is capable of.

While having a chat with Jin, Emily told him that she wanted to go to the toilet and Jin let her. "Well, that was easy", Emily said to herself while walking to the public restroom that was not far from where they sat. She even thought that Jin was quite stupid for letting her go that easy. She did went in the restroom to do her business and there was a window above the toilet. Emily got on the toilet, opened the window, and climbed out. While she was walking, Emily saw a crowd of people walk through and she decided to blend in with the crowd so that Jin wouldn't notice her but when the crowd scattered, she felt that someone was running at an incredible speed and easily pinned her down to the ground.

She knew that she was caught but she noticed something else too. Jin's eyes were red, he had strange markings on his body and he has fangs. Jin's look had Emily so shocked and scared.

Jin's POV

"Did she really think that she could get away from me easily? Just like that?", said Jin to himself. "What made you think that you could get away from me that easy? Hmm?", hearing jin's voice, Emily knew that he was very mad and she didn't answer. Jin got angrier when she didn't answer. "Is this girl scared? Because of me?". Jin didn't mean to scare her with his looks and his angry tone. He was just frustrated that Emily wanted to run away. Jin's facial expression went from okay to sad,very sad.

Emily's POV

"Jin,a-are you o-okay?", Emily stuttered. "Do I look like I'm okay?", Jin replied while leaning his back on the bench. *sigh* I didn't mean to make Jin hurt or anything but I just wanted to be free. I don't know what got into Jin earlier. I mean his eye color changes, his body had strange markings, and he has fangs. I'm just afraid if he'll hurt me.

Maybe if i apologise, he won't be so mad anymore, right? "Jin,look, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to run away from you like that. I just wanted to be free. Ya know, like not being controlled. And I'd also appreciate it if you could control your anger and strength because my back hurt when you pinned me." "I'm sorry too, Emily. I shouldn't have been so rough on you and control you too much. Let's get outta here", Jin said with a smile