A Day Out

Emily's POV

Emily ran up the stairs and headed to the room she was instructed to and found a few clothes. Emily decided to put on a red sweater, a black winter jacket and a pair of white skinny jeans along with a pair of black boots to match. "Alright, im ready", said Emily to Jin. "Well, that was quick.", Emily ignored Jin and headed straight outside.

Once Jin unlocked the car, she immediately got inside and waited for Jin. To be honest, she was excited because if they're at the park, she'll have the chance to run away. The trip to the park took about 15 minutes from jin's house. As soon as the got to the park, they walked towards a bench and sat down.

Jin started the conversation by saying "Do you ever feel lonely?". Emily answered no because she had a sister and a brother and also a pet cat. Jin described Emily as lucky because she had a lot of friends and family members while Jin only had a few.

Third people's POV
Jin is always lonely because his father left him, his grandpa betrayed him and he believed that his mother is dead but his mother is just missing. Jin had all of it, such as money,power, and everything but he doesn't have a complete family, and just a few friends. Jin had been depressed like this since the age of 15 and now he's in his around 25 or 26 years old.

Hey guys, sorry this is a short chapter. I'll be writing more as soon as possible😸😸😸